An Excellent British Literature Course for the College Bound Student
Stobaugh British Literature is a one-year course has 34 chapters with five lessons in each chapter. [Read more…]
- Typically British Literature is taken in the senior year of high school.
- Your student will develop vocabulary, reading and critical thinking skills.
- Classic British prose, poetry, and drama selections are included.
- Suggested reading schedules and daily calendar.
- Writing assignments will help your student articulate his views and prepare for college.
- Overviews of the writers, the historical settings, and worldview.
- Easy to use teacher’s guide with student objectives, answers to assignments and weekly exercises.
- Suitable for college-bound students
- It is a reasonably priced British literature course
- It is your choice to use the library for additional reading books or purchase them
Stobaugh British Literature Set
The British Literature Set includes one of each of the following items.
See samples at the publisher’s website.
Grades 10-12, typically used in 12th grade.
Student Text British Literature
The British Literature Student Text has 34 weeks of lessons and will count for one credit of British literature and one credit of writing.
- It is a good idea to study British literature and British history in the same year.
- View Samples at the publisher’s website:
High school level 11th grade, 81/2 x 11 • 464 Pages • Paperback
Teacher Guide British Literature
The British Literature Course has the teacher helps that you need to teach this course.
View Samples at the publisher’s website:
High school level 11th grade 81/2 x 11 • 240 Pages • Paperback