Phonics-based Workbooks for Primary Phonics Kindergarten Level Facilitate Individual Instruction
Use Coupon Code: CLEARANCE to save an additional 20% off the Homeschool Clearance Price.
Primary Phonics Teacher’s Guide K
Each lesson in the Primary Phonics Teacher’s Guide K is scripted.
- The Teacher’s Guide is useful for anyone who is new to teaching phonics.
- Answers to the last page of each lesson in Workbook K are found in the back of the book.
- There is also a Consonant Lessons Checklist, which is reproducible.
- It’s handy if you want to keep track of the consonants your student has learned and which need more work.
- Paperback with 58 pages with black and white illustrations.
Primary Phonics Color Workbook K
Though not referenced in the Teacher’s Guide, the Primary Phonics Color Workbook K reinforces color sight words by coloring labeled crayons and other objects.
The author suggests that you use it as an incentive and for a relaxing end to the lesson.
Consumable paperback of 32 pages with black and white illustrations.
- The Primary Phonics Kindergarten Level addresses the following skills:
- 17 consonant sounds
- Phonological awareness
- Colors (red, yellow, blue, orange, green, purple, brown, black)
- Letter formation (lowercase)
- All of the books and workbooks in this series have black and white drawings.
- According to the publisher’s website, Primary Phonics is aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
- Save all year long on Primary Phonics Kindergarten Level during our sale at Lamp Post Homeschool!