Review the Seven Elements of Drawing with the Art Elements Book
Written by the late Bruce McIntyre, this little book has art element lessons for young and old alike. Teach anyone the basics of art. With simple lessons, it is easily adaptable for multi-level teaching or homeschool co-ops.
Art Elements Book
Art Elements reviews the seven elements of drawing and presents many art elements that are used by artists everywhere to enhance their drawing.
- Art terms are such as foreshortening, perspective, reflected light, cross, hatch, and contrast are illustrated in Art Elements.
- The 59 topics or lessons are presented a bit differently from those in Drawing Textbook.
- Step-by-step lessons show you how to draw the different art elements.
- Each topic has a drawing that is set up like a mini-poster with drawings and illustrated words that explain the concept.
- Usually there is a short written paragraph to further explain.
- The illustrated visuals will help you remember the lesson.
- Take the lessons together with your family, a small class, or a homeschool co-op.
- Black and white pen and ink type drawings.
Size: 8.5″ x 5.5″, 61 Pages, Softcover, Stapled
Grade Level: All Ages