All You Need to Teach Fifth Grade Math at Home with Calvert Math Grade 5 Homeschool Kits
There are ten colorful Student Books and a Teacher’s Guide in the easy-to-use complete math kit. Calvert makes it easy to teach homeschool math.
Calvert 5th Grade Math
Complete Curriculum Kit
Calvert 5th Grade Math Complete Curriculum Kit
Publisher: Calvert Publications
Calvert 5th Grade Math reviews whole numbers and incorporates fractions and decimals into basic arithmetic operations. Other lessons include lines and shapes, estimation, charts and graphs, and measurement.
- To encourage individualized instruction, a teacher’s guide provides important teaching supplements, such as instructional notes and answer keys, as well as additional resources and activities.
- (Click to see sample pages.)
The Calvert Math 5 Complete Kit includes one of each of the following items:
Ten Student Workbooks:
- Ten colorful units focus on the basics of elementary math, providing instruction in whole numbers and fractions, multiplying whole numbers, sequencing and rounding, lines and shapes, division and measurements, factors and fractions, whole numbers and fractions, decimals, estimation, charts and graphs.
- Student workbooks include daily math instruction and review, as well as ample opportunity for assessment of proficiency.
Teacher’s Guide 5 provides:
- Step-by-step teaching instructions for lessons in all 10 units
- Each lesson includes a list of materials necessary for the lesson.
- Objectives for each lesson.
- Student workbook pages are reduced and shown in full color in each lesson with answers shown in red font for easy grading.
- An Answer Key
- Lots of ideas for additional activities designed to reinforce essential math concepts!