Highly Rated Christian-based First Grade Spelling & Vocabulary Course
With a colorful format, Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1 curriculum makes learning new words and developing vocabulary and spelling skills fun. [Read more…]
Christian-based Spelling & Vocabulary Curriculum for 1st Grade
- With a spiral learning approach, Horizons Spelling & Vocabulary 1is complete with a Student Book, Student Dictionary and a Teacher’s Guide.
- Learn new words and develop vocabulary and spelling skills with Horizons Spelling 1.
- The colorful and visually pleasing format makes it fun to learn to spell.
- Use Coupon Code AOP10 to save 10% Off List Price on Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1**.
- Customize Horizons Spelling 1 to include other words as needed.
- Find out more about this program—Scope and Sequence for Horizons Spelling & Vocabulary
Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1 Complete Set
Presented in Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1 are “spelling concepts with a variety of practice formats.
Built-in flexibility allows the instructor to add words to weekly lists and to alter writing assignments to meet student’s needs.”
Contents of the set include:
- A Student Book 9780740302121
- A Student Dictionary 9780740302138
- A Teacher’s Guide 9780740302145
There are 160 lessons in this course.
Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1 Student Book
The Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1 Student Workbook contains 160 colorful lessons that include:
- Word searches
- Crossword puzzles
- Fill-in-the-blank questions
- Fun Learning Activities
- Perforated pages for easy removal
Horizons Spelling and Vocabulary 1 Teacher’s Guide
The Horizons 1st Grade Spelling & Vocabulary Teacher’s Guide features:
- Step-by-step daily lesson plans with
- Teaching tips
- Learning activities
- Practice worksheets
- Phonics rules flashcards
- Answer keys
Covers lessons 1-160 in Horizons 1st Grade Spelling & Vocabulary Student Book.
Grade 1 Dictionary
The Grade 1 Dictionary contains the spelling words that are covered in first grade.
- The spelling words are listed alphabetically.
- Each spelling word is used in the context of a sentence.
- Simple parts of speech, such as verbs, nouns, and proper nouns, are identified, and plural and comparative forms of words are also shown.