Teach Traditional Textbook Based Government For One Semester or a Full Year
- Discusses the scriptural and historical foundations of our government (Christian-based).
- Gives a detailed analysis of the inner workings of government.
- Provides an overview of changes and developments with an emphasis on the U.S. Constitution and current events.
- Covers state and local governments.
- Use as a one- or two- semester course in 12th grade.
- Student and teacher components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
Several of our children used BJU Press American Government, and we can recommend it as a solid academic course for the college-bound student. The student activities manual has a wide variety of activities, different types of questions, and projects designed to reinforce your student’s learning and develop critical thinking.
BJU Press American Government Home School Kit 3rd Ed.
Item # bju298000
In this Bob Jones American Government course, your student will learn the following about the U. S. government:
- Essential features
- Its historical and scriptural foundations
- Detailed analysis of its inner workings
- An overview of changes and developments
- The U.S. Constitution
- Current events
The BJU Press American Government 3rd Ed. Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher’s Edition with CD for American Government (#284315, ISBN-13: 9781606823903) includes the reduced student text pages and ideas and activities to guide teaching. The Teacher’s Toolkit CD included in the TE has charts, tables, graphs, and photos for student use.
- Student Text for American Government (#515775, ISBN-13: 9781606821947) has a new additional chapter on state and local governments. To help your student think scriptural and critically about issues of government, there are new Christian worldview boxes in the text.
- Student Activities Manual Answer Key for American Government (#515650) has a copy of the Student Activities Manual with overprinted answers for easy grading.
- Student Activities Manual for American Government (#515635, ISBN-13: 9781606823910) includes various types of questions, charts, and tables work, and other related activities. It provides opportunities for students to study primary documents regarding the minds of the Founders.
- Tests for American Government (#284323, ISBN-13: 9781606823934) is one consumable set of American Government Tests for a single student. There is a test for each chapter in the student text with a variety of questions.
- Test Answer Key for American Government (#284331, ISBN-13: 9781606823941) features:
- Easy grading
- Answers to test questions
- Pages references for test questions
- Possible answers to essay questions