Teach Traditional Textbook Based Government For One Semester or a Full Year
- Discusses the scriptural and historical foundations of our government (Christian-based).
- Gives a detailed analysis of the inner workings of government.
- Provides an overview of changes and developments with an emphasis on the U.S. Constitution and current events.
- Covers state and local governments.
- Use as a one- or two- semester course in 12th grade.
- Student and teacher components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
Several of our children used BJU Press American Government, and we can recommend it as a solid academic course for the college-bound student. The student activities manual has a wide variety of activities, different types of questions, and projects designed to reinforce your student’s learning and develop critical thinking.
Home School Kit
BJU Press American Government Home School Kit 3rd Ed.
Item # bju298000
In this Bob Jones American Government course, your student will learn the following about the U. S. government:
- Essential features
- Its historical and scriptural foundations
- Detailed analysis of its inner workings
- An overview of changes and developments
- The U.S. Constitution
- Current events
The BJU Press American Government 3rd Ed. Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher’s Edition with CD for American Government (#284315, ISBN-13: 9781606823903) includes the reduced student text pages and ideas and activities to guide teaching. The Teacher’s Toolkit CD included in the TE has charts, tables, graphs, and photos for student use.
- Student Text for American Government (#515775, ISBN-13: 9781606821947) has a new additional chapter on state and local governments. To help your student think scriptural and critically about issues of government, there are new Christian worldview boxes in the text.
- Student Activities Manual Answer Key for American Government (#515650) has a copy of the Student Activities Manual with overprinted answers for easy grading.
- Student Activities Manual for American Government (#515635, ISBN-13: 9781606823910) includes various types of questions, charts, and tables work, and other related activities. It provides opportunities for students to study primary documents regarding the minds of the Founders.
- Tests for American Government (#284323, ISBN-13: 9781606823934) is one consumable set of American Government Tests for a single student. There is a test for each chapter in the student text with a variety of questions.
- Test Answer Key for American Government (#284331, ISBN-13: 9781606823941) features:
- Easy grading
- Answers to test questions
- Pages references for test questions
- Possible answers to essay questions
More Government and Civics Courses at LampPostHomeschool.com
HMH US Government