Facilitate Individual Instruction With Storybook Readers and Skills-Based Workbooks for Primary Phonics Level 6
Components for the Primary Phonics 6 reading program include the Storybook Readers Set, a Workbook, and a Comprehension Workbook [Read more…]
- Primary Phonics 6 addresses the following skills:
- Hard and soft c and g
- Silent letters (dge, igh)
- Vowel diphthongs (au, ew, oy)
- Compound words
- Digraphs (ph, ie)
- Plural –ies
- All of the books and workbooks in this series have black and white drawings.
- According to the publisher’s website, Primary Phonics is aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
Primary Phonics Comprehension Workbook 6
For each book in the Story Books 6, Primary Phonics Comprehension Workbook 6 has two pages of reading comprehension exercises.
Consumable paperback with 21 pages with black and white illustrations.
Primary Phonics Workbook 6
Exercises in Primary Phonics Workbook 6 are to be completed before reading the corresponding storybook. On the inside of the front cover are simple directions for matching the workbook pages with the correct storybook.
Consumable paperback with 80 pages with black and white illustrations.
Primary Phonics Storybooks 6 Starter Set
Titles in Primary Phonics Storybooks Set 6 include:
- At the Fair with Cecil and Alice (Soft c: ce, ci, cy)
- Garbage Day with Paige (Soft g: ge, gi, gy)
- Hedgehog Lodge (Soft g: dge)
- Sallie, the Timid Puppy (Vowel Digraph ie; Plural –ies)
- A Class Trip with Miss Royal (Vowel Diphthong oy/oi)
- The Mighty Mustangs (Long i; igh)
- Phil and Stephanie (Consonant Diagraph ph)
- Paulette in Space (Vowel Diagraph au)
- A Lucky Day for Andre( (Vowel Diagraph ew)
- A Birthday Surprise for Goldie (Long o; old)
OUT OF STOCK