Early Elementary Art K-3: Building Visual Vocabulary—One-Semester Art History and Appreciation
Introduce children to the vocabulary of art as they learn what it is to be an artist in Art for Children 1 by Brenda Ellis. Create hands-on ancient art style projects in a one-semester art program for kindergarten and third-grade students from ARTistic Pursuits. [Features…]
Art for Children Volume 1
Building Visual Vocabulary
Art for Children #1
Art for Children Volume 1: Building Visual Vocabulary
This is a one semester course for kindergarten and elementary students from ARTistic Pursuits. Each text lesson is complete with:
- A kid-friendly story of a culture or master artist.
- A master artwork to ponder, explore, and discuss.
- A project suited to your young artist’s abilities and interests to broaden skills and development.
- Save on Artistic Pursuits Early Elementary Art K to 3rd courses all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Preview Sample Pages of Volume 1.
- Watch this video to learn about the Artistic Pursuits K-3 Program.
- Start with Volume 1 to introduce children to the vocabulary of art as they learn what it is to be an artist!
- Learn that artists compose, imagine, observe and communicate with their art.
- Introduces elements of art throughout the book.
- Explores the subjects that artists work with such as landscapes, still life, animals, figures, and portraits.
- 6 video lessons show children how to use art materials as they absorb new information on established techniques. 12 text lessons
- Covers one semester with 18 lessons.
- 12 book lessons offer picture study and projects where your child will work with watercolor crayons, oil pastels, and paper techniques.
- 6 video lessons show children how to use art materials with established techniques.
- From 16th to 20th centuries.
- Planned and organized lessons make it easy to for the parent.
- Enjoy a short, 10 minute text-guided lesson with your children and then set them up to create!
- Hardcover with Blu-ray and DVD, 64 pages, 18 lessons, 106 illustrations
More Early Elementary Art K-3 Courses
Early Elementary Art
Art of the Ancients
Art for Children #2
Art of the Middle Ages
Art for Children #3
Art for Children #4