Observations and Assessments from Creation to Today—A 1-Year Survey Course
- Designed to be easy to teach, the course is comprehensive and helps students gain an understanding of world history trends, philosophies, and events.
- The course covers the following components for the student:
- Critical thinking
- Examinations of historical theories, terms, and concepts
- History makers who changed the course of world history
- Overviews and insights into world views.
- It is designed for your student to practice independent learning.
World History Set
Stobaugh’s World History Set
Item #: 9780890517734
The World History: Observations and Assessments from Creation to Today Set includes one of each of the following.
See samples at the publisher’s website.
Stobaugh’s World History Teacher Guide
The World History: Observations and Assessments from Creation to Today Teacher Guide are formatted to be easy to use.
- Assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions are included.
- Student questions are organized in the back for easy use in testing and review.
- Teachers, parents, or students can grade assignments daily or weekly.
- If you have seen other courses by Dr. Stobaugh, you will know that he favors tests with essay questions, and that means an opportunity for your student to write.
- In the course, there are 34 chapters for 34 weeks of study.
- Each chapter includes five lessons that take about thirty minutes each.
- Materials in this guide include the following.
- Answer Keys
- Student Objectives
- Weekly Tests
Stobaugh’s World History Student Book
The World History: Observations and Assessments from Creation to Today Student Book is available separately for the additional student.
Use this 288-page student resource in conjunction with the World History: Observations & Assessments from Creation to Today for the Teacher.