History and Geography Courses on USB Flash Drive
- Work daily lessons at your computer with Switched-on History.
- Based on their LIFEPAC curriculum, this interactive, multimedia learning environment is updated with more videos and animations, sound clips, and approved web links.
- Please note that all software purchases are non-returnable for any reason. Alpha Omega provides excellent tech support.
- Use Coupon Code DiscountAOP to get the best discount off list price on Switched-On Schoolhouse Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.**
- Reasons to Use Switched-On Schoolhouse Check out the reasons to use Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum. Every year Switched-On Schoolhouse gets better and easier to use for student and teacher.
- Learn More: Switched-On Schoolhouse Curriculum Overview
- If you are new to Switched-On curriculum, you can use placement tests to place your students in the right grade.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse System Requirements See the system requirements for Switched-On Schoolhouse. Windows Only
Switched-On History & Geography 3 on USB Flash Drive
Fun on the Farm! In Switched-On Schoolhouse 3rd Grade History & Geography, students learn about the establishment of American communities.
- This fun-filled, color-packed curriculum grabs attention as it teaches about farms and animals!
- Watch your student learn about the beginnings of American life as he studies: Farm Communities, Specialized Farms, Animal Farms, Fishing Communities, Logging Communities.
- Created to engage and enrich your student’s learning experience, SOS 3rd Grade History & Geography is a superb building step for future history study.
- Develop his imagination by looking at farms during the seasons, farm crops, and farm livestock.
- Additional appealing lessons include introducing mining, forestry, manufacturing, technology, and space exploration.
Switched-On Schoolhouse History and Geography 4 on USB Flash Drive
The Earth, Climates, and Continents! With easy-to-grasp lessons, Switched-On Schoolhouse History & Geography 4 introduces students to topography and climatology.
- Starting with concepts about the earth, student’s will travel through a wide, colorful array of important topics.
- Child-friendly subjects include Our Earth, Seaport Cities, Desert Lands, Grasslands and Rainforests, Mountains and Polar Regions.
- Build your student’s enthusiasm for the world with SOS 4th Grade History & Geography’s dynamic and enriching format!
- Customized and compelling subject matter such as islands, ports, and rainforest animals will capture your student’s attention.
- Filled with entertaining subjects, students will also learn about cities, countries, continents, climates, and North America.
Switched-On Schoolhouse History and Geography 5 on USB Flash Drive
Discovering America: The New World! Students will conquer the Western Hemisphere with SOS 5th Grade History & Geography!
- By pioneering into the past, they will learn about America from its beginnings to its rise as a world power.
- Filled with rich heritage, topics covered are Exploring the New World, Colonial American Life, Thirteen Colonies Become a Nation, New Lands and Troubled Times, The United States Becomes a World Power.
- Essential for every student, American or international, SOS 5th Grade History & Geography encompasses the major points of American History.
- Through this course, your student will gain a patriotic appreciation for his citizenship within an enterprising nation.
- Additional lessons cover transportation, communication, U.S. regions, Mexico, and Canada.
Switched-On Schoolhouse History and Geography 6 on USB Flash Drive
Where in the World? Students will be globetrotters with SOS History & Geography 6 as they travel through time to exciting places and fascinating civilizations.
- Learn about past cultures by studying The Cradle of Civilization, The Civilizations of Greece and Rome, Life in the Middle Ages, Africa, Western and Eastern Europe.
- Watch your student’s imagination flourish as SOS 6th Grade History & Geography brings him compelling and creative content!
- Engaging topics include a comprehensive overview of world geography, continents, and world development.
- Explore the thirteen dynamically diverse countries of South America–like Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, and Chile.
Switched-On Schoolhouse History and Geography 7 on USB Flash Drive
The Amazing Record of Mankind! With SOS 7th Grade History & Geography, student’s will learn the significance of written history, sociology, and documentation methods.
- Eye-catching pictures and easy-to-understand lessons give student’s a fresh environment in which to study.
- Subjects include: What is History?, What is Geography?, Anthropology: The Study of Mankind, Sociology–Man in Groups, Anthropology and Sociology of the United States.
- Packed with information on ancestry, SOS 7th Grade History & Geography brightens student’s’ understanding of culture and human behavior.
- Study economics, economics and politics of a state, and political science.
- Focusing on the fundamentals of social science, read about markets, political thinkers, government structure, state financing, and social groups
Switched-On Schoolhouse History and Geography 8 on USB Flash Drive
America’s Background: Explore and War! SOS 8th Grade History & Geography gives an in-depth look at America’s prolific past.
- Concentrating on the origins of America’s birth, expansion, and wars, cover subjects such as European Backgrounds, War for Independence, The Westward Movement, The Civil War, The Twentieth Century World Power.
- With best-selling technology, SOS 8th Grade History & Geography will enhance your student’s learning of America’s astounding story!
- Extensive and expanded, the curriculum covers American colonization, the Revolution, and America’s emergence as a nation.
- Students follow the events of America’s growth by studying the Westward Expansion, slavery and Civil War, the Industrial Revolution, and America’s important role in today’s world.
Switched-On Schoolhouse World Geography 9 on USB Flash Drive
Chart your course! Students will circle the earth and learn map destinations in a fun, appealing format with SOS 9th Grade History & Geography.
- Study the tools of the Geographer, Regions of the World, The Earth and Man, The Heritage of the United States, Man in a Changing World.
- Connect your student with far away lands and exciting places with SOS 9th Grade History & Geography.
- Highlights civics by discussing U.S. government, state and local governments, and citizenship.
- Learn practical personal information, such as man’s responsibility, planning a career, and developing Christian character.
Switched-On Schoolhouse World History 10 on USB Flash Drive
From Egyptians and Knights to Revolutions and World Wars! Created to give your student a rich and culture-filled understanding of the past, SOS 10th Grade World History features major highlights in history.
- Bursting with imaginative information, subjects covered are Ancient Civilizations—Parts I and II, The Medieval World, Renaissance and Reformation, The Age of Revolution, Two World Wars.
- Abundant knowledge is packed into SOS 10th Grade World History!
- Glean facts from colorful lessons about early civilizations, the Middle Ages, and world empires.
- Spark their interest by teaching about the English, French, and American Revolutions; the English and United States’ Industrial Revolutions; the Two World Wars; and the Cold War in the Contemporary World.
Switched-On Schoolhouse American History 11 on USB Flash Drive
Discover America’s past with Switched-On Schoolhouse 11th Grade American History!
- This computer-based history course offers an in-depth 10-unit review of U.S. History with topics like the American Republic, the Civil and Revolutionary Wars, the Industrial Revolution, the World Wars, and more.
- Essay projects are included.
- Includes quizzes and tests.
Switched-On Schoolhouse Government and Economics 12 on USB Flash Drive
Ruling and Financing the World! Focusing on different types of government, SOS 12th Grade Government & Economics shows the purpose and reason for law and order in society.
- Discuss the importance of economics.
- Easy-to-grasp subjects are International Governments, United States Governments, History of Governments, The Christian and His Government, Free Enterprise.
- Invest in your student’s future with SOS 12th Grade Government & Economics!
- Learn in-depth details about leadership.
- Study the basics of working and trading within an economic system.
- Learn about budgeting and financing, personal banking, currency terms, and economic definitions.
- Great for future use, students will also learn how to interact in business and the stock market.
More Switched-On Schoolhouse Courses at LampPostHomeschool.com
Horizons®, LIFEPACs®, and Switched-On Schoolhouse® are registered trademarks of Alpha Omega Publications
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in one time to discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum in your shopping cart. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.