Try This Student-Friendly 50 States Reading Comprehension Study for Grades 7-12
Paradigm Histography: A Survey of the 50 United States is a reading comprehension and vocabulary development study. [Read more…]
Histography: A Survey of the 50 United States Text Booklets
Histography: A Survey of the 50 United States is designed for reading comprehension and vocabulary development for any grade level between levels seven and twelve. This product consists of 5 soft-covered texts.
- Study the history and geography of each of the United States with this 50 states reading comprehension and vocabulary study.
- Studies each of the fifty states in the United States
- Learn to identify state borders, rivers, mountains, highways, and railroads
- Study each state’s original inhabitants, founders, and prominent men and women.
- Features include capitals, major cities, industry, sports, religions, tourist attractions, agriculture, and ranching.
- Each reading emphasizes a famous role model vignette.
- Maps, charts, and graphics enhance comprehension and understanding.
- Positive life principles embellish each reading.
- Encourages your student to read to find information.
- Motivate and Accelerate with Paradigm Curriculum
- Parental Advisory: Some portions of this course contain thematic material on a par with PG to PG-13 movie ratings, pertaining to sex trafficking of young people. Given the culture’s slide into decadence, the author’s intent was to help equip youth with sufficient-but-non-explicit savvy to avoid dangerous settings and influences.
The Histography: A Survey of the 50 United States Set includes one of each of the text booklets for Chapters 1 to 5:
- Alabama to Georgia
- Hawaii to Maryland
- Massachusetts to New Jersey
- New Mexico to South Carolina
- South Dakota to Wyoming
Download samples of Paradigm Histography: A Survey of the 50 United States at the publisher’s website