Teach Social Studies at Home From Kindergarten to Sixth Grade
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt: Into Social Studies Print components are for student and teacher—in an affordable secular-based program. [Features…]
States & Regions
Into Social Studies 4
United States History
Into Social Studies 5
Into Social Studies 6
Features of Into Social Studies K-6th:
- Help students think and act like historians with high-quality content.
- Explore the past and present.
- Motivate students to learn.
- Objectives meet social studies content and ELA standards.
- HMH Into Social Studies was built in partnership with Kids Discover® to develop a program that supports both ELA and social studies requirements, promoting cross-curricular instruction.
Student Magazine, Consumable Print
- Students will study various aspects of each topical magazine in a highly engaging, visual manner.
- Each magazine focuses on one broad social studies topic and includes: 8 Lessons and Activities.
- Student magazines have hands-on activities with every lesson.
- Learn across a wide selection of grade-level topics.
- Introduces a new experience daily with bite-sized content.
Teacher’s Guide, Print
- Aligns to the magazine subscription collection for each grade level.
- Explicit vocabulary instruction.
- Reading and skills support.
- Differentiation option.
- Performance tasks.
- Assessments include Student Magazine Assessments, Lesson Assessments, End-of-Magazine assessments, and more.
Related HMH Print Components and Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
K to 12th Grade
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Into Social Studies™ is a trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.