Study the Faith and Leadership of Five Famous Men
The Christian History Package is a one year course with a Christian perspective for one credit in history. [Features…]
Biographies of Faith Curriculum Package
Christian History: Biographies of Faith Curriculum Package
Publisher: Master Books
Features of Biographies of Faith Christian History Course
- Easy-to-Use Teacher Guide with all the student worksheets for the biographies used in the course
- Read biographies of George Washington, Andrew Jackson, John Know, Martin Luther, and John Newton
- Emphasize the faith and leadership of these famous men against the background of their times
- Learn about their influences, struggles, and accomplishments
- Earn 1 history credit with this one-year history course.
- One year history course with a Christian perspective for one credit in history
The Christian History: Biographies of Faith Curriculum Package includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Guide ISBN-13: 9781683441533
With the Teacher Guide for Christian History, you will use five biographies of great leaders in a one-year history course.
The complete three-hole punched Teacher Guide includes:
- Weekly Lesson Schedule is flexible.
- Student Worksheets
- Quizzes and Tests
- Answer Key
- Perforated student worksheet pages for easy handout
- Lessons combine reading, worksheets, and vocabulary-building.
- The worksheets are reproducible for use within your homeschooling family or in small classrooms with fewer than ten students
- View a sample of Christian History: Biographies of Faith Teacher at the publisher’s website.
- Life of John Newton ISBN-13: 9780890516201
Learn about the Life of John Newton, an 18th-century human trafficker who came to his senses and wrote one of the greatest hymns ever. This biography, originally published in 1831 by the American Sunday School Union, is now reproduced by Attic Books, an imprint of New Leaf Publishing Group, with a vintage cover and pages with tattered-edges.
- View a sample of Life of John Newton at the publisher’s website.
- Life of Washington ISBN-13: 9780890515785
The Life of Washington is a classic biography that was among the most widely read biographies of Washington at the time. Originally published by the American Sunday School Union in 1842, the author Anna C. Reed was the niece of a signer of the Declaration of Independence.
- View a sample of the Life of Washington at the publisher’s website.
- Life of Andrew Jackson ISBN-13: 9780890516034
The Life of Andrew Jackson is the biography of a famous president. It’s a fascinating biography. For example, did you know he was the president who was responsible for the Trail of Tears? Or that he was a famous general in the War of 1812? This biography is an excellent reproduction of an original 1847 biography and used in Master Book’s Christian History: Biographies of Faith history course.
- View a sample of the Life of Andrew Jackson at the publisher’s website:
- Life of John Knox ISBN-13: 9780890516027
The Life of John Knox is another of the American Sunday School Union biographies that are being reprinted by Attic Books. Read about the life and times of this defender of the faith who risked his life for the cause of Christ. This book is a beautiful reproduction of an original 1850 biography that is part of Master Book’s Christian History: Biographies of Faith history course.
- Preview a sample of The Life of John Knox at the publisher’s website.
- Life of Luther ISBN-13: 9780890515990
The Life of Luther is a biography of Martin Luther, who was a leader of the Protestant Reformation.
- Preview a sample of the Life of Luther at the publisher’s website.
Images of books in this set:
Complete Homeschool Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
BJU Press Curriculum