Traditional Christian Based History Course for 4th Grade
- Study United States History from the beginning of America through WWII
- Integrates civics, geography, history, economics, and culture.
- Lessons include seven chapters on regions of the United States.
- Learn with maps, timelines, graphs, photos, stunning art, and quick-check questions.
- Includes extended biographies and extended activities.
- Presented from a Christian worldview.
- Components are available separately or in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
Heritage Studies 4 Homeschool Kit 3rd Edition
The BJU Press History 4 Homeschool Kit 3rd Edition contains:
- Teacher’s Edition 9781606827307
- Student Text 9781606827284
- Student Activity Manual 9781606827291
- Student Activity Manual Answer Key 9781628562743
- Tests 9781606827314
- Test Answer Key 9781606827321
Heritage Studies 4 Student Text 3rd Edition
The Heritage Studies 4 Student Text integrates government, culture, economics, and geography.
BJU Press History 4 Teacher’s Edition With CD 3rd Edition
The Heritage Studies 4 Teacher’s Edition includes 180 lessons.
- Provides objectives, explains vocabulary, and encourages discussions.
- Includes primary sources, background information, and extra activities.
- The Teacher Toolkit CD includes:
- Worksheets, colorful visuals, maps, and rubrics to grade activities and projects.
- Answer Key for the Student Activity Manual
Heritage Studies 4 Student Activity Manual 3rd Edition
The Heritage Studies 4 Student Activity Manual provides full-colored pages that reinforce and enrich the lessons.
- Activities include graphic organizers, reinforcement pages, map skills, study skills, Bible connections, study guides, and chapter reviews.
- Primary Source documents are also included for some of the chapters.
- The Answer Key for the Student Activity Manual is included in the Teacher Toolkit CD in the Teacher’s Edition.
Heritage Studies 4 Tests (Tests only) 3rd Edition
Heritage Studies 4 Tests Answer Key 3rd Edition
The Heritage Studies 4 Tests Answer Key includes the tests with answers overprinted for easy grading.