Christian-based Traditional World History Curriculum for High School
- Covers world history events from creation to the present.
- Study world history with a traditional Christian-based curriculum with a biblical perspective
- Student and teacher components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press World History Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
Your student will study world history from creation to the present with a Christian viewpoint. The Ancient World is studied with early civilizations, the Greeks, and the Romans. The Eastern World of the Byzantine and Islamic Empires and the civilizations of Asia and Africa are studied. Nest your student will study the Medieval World, the Awakening World of the Renaissance, and the Reformation, the European World, and the Modern World.
The 4th Edition of the Bob Jones World History Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following:
- World History Teacher’s Edition with CD, 4th Edition (#278713, ISBN-13: 9781606821879) has lesson plans and teacher helps, full-color reduced student pages, and a CD with additional help. Features include:
- Full-color reduced student pages with teaching helps in the side and bottom margins of the TE page.
- In the side margins you’ll find Chapter Goals, Section Objectives, and additional information tells more about the information the in the student text
- In the bottom margin there are:
- Lesson Plan Charts for each chapter
- Materials-coordinates materials from the CD and Student Activities Manual and shows additional materials for the chapter
- Teaching Strategies are identified with icons in the bottom margin with directions for activities such as Arts and Crafts, Bible Study, CD, Charts and Graphs, Group Activity, Homeschool Activity Writing, and more.
- Answers to the Section Quizzes
- Answers to Chapter Reviews
- Project Ideas
- Web links to original documents and multimedia resources
- Student Text for World History, 4th Edition (#275560, ISBN-13: 9781606821183) features unit openers, outlines, chapter reviews, section quizzes, full-color illustrations, and more.
- Unit Opener with a glimpse of life in the era covered in the lesson
- Chapter Outline lists major topics
- Full-color photographs and artwork with maps and charts to enhance learning
- Section Quizzes
- Margin Info Boxes with interesting tidbits about the lesson
- Important terms are bolded in the text
- Chapter Reviews to help prepare students for chapter tests
- Student Activity Manual for World History, 4th Edition (#278747, ISBN-13: 9781606821909) reinforces and reviews learning with various types of questions, maps, charts, and tables work, and activities.
- World History Student Activities Manual Answer Key 4th Edition (#278754, ISBN-13: 9781606821916) has the answers to the Student Activities overprinted in red on an exact copy of the student manual.
- Test Packet for World History, 4th Edition (#278721, ISBN-13: 9781606821886) are consumable with one test per chapter. A variety of question types include true-false, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short essay.
- Test Answer Key, World History, 4th Edition (#278739, ISBN-13: 9781606821893) has answers overprinted in bold font on the student test pages