Christian-based Traditional World History for High School
- Covers world history events from creation to the present.
- Study world history with a traditional Christian-based curriculum with a biblical perspective
- The Teacher’s Edition has lesson plans and teacher helps, full-color reduced student pages, and a CD with additional help.
- The Student Textbook features unit openers, outlines, chapter reviews, section quizzes, full-color illustrations, and more.
- The Student Activities Manual contains activities to reinforce and review learning.
- Tests and Tests Answer Key are available if you want to test your student.
- Student and teacher components are available individually or in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press World History Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
Your student will study world history from creation to the present. The Ancient World is studied with early civilizations, the Greeks, and the Romans. The Eastern World of the Byzantine and Islamic Empires and the civilizations of Asia and Africa are studied. Nest your student will study the Medieval World, the Awakening World of the Renaissance, and the Reformation, the European World, and the Modern World.
The course is taught with a Christian viewpoint.
The new 4th Edition of the Bob Jones World History Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition 4th Edition 278713
- Student Text 4th Edition 275560
- Student Activity Manual 4th Edition 278747
- Student Activities Manual Answer Key 4th Edition 278754
- Tests for one student 4th Edition 278721
- Test Answer Key 4th Edition 278739
World History Student Text 4th Ed.
The World History Student Text features:
- Unit Opener with a glimpse of life in the era covered in the lesson
- Chapter Outline lists major topics
- Full-color photographs and artwork with maps and charts to enhance learning
- Section Quizzes
- Margin Info Boxes with interesting tidbits about the lesson
- Important terms are bolded in the text
- Chapter Reviews to help prepare students for chapter tests
World History Teacher’s Edition With CD 4th Ed.
World History Teacher’s Edition with CD features include:
- Full-color reduced student pages with teaching helps in the side and bottom margins of the TE page.
- In the side margins you’ll find:
- Chapter Goals
- Section Objectives
- Additional information tells more about the information the in the student text
- In the bottom margin there are:
- Lesson Plan Charts for each chapter
- Materials-coordinates materials from the CD and Student Activities Manual and shows additional materials for the chapter
- Teaching Strategies are identified with icons in the bottom margin with directions for activities such as Arts and Crafts, Bible Study, CD, Charts and Graphs, Group Activity, Homeschool Activity Writing, and more.
- Answers to the Section Quizzes
- Answers to Chapter Reviews
- Project Ideas
- Web links to original documents and multimedia resources
World History Student Activities 4th Ed.
The World History Student Activities includes various types of questions, maps, charts, and tables work, and other related activities.
Answer Key for Student Activities
World History 4th Ed. Student Activities Answer Key
The World History Student Activities Answer Key has the answers to the Student Activities.
World History Tests (1 Packet) 4th Ed.
This packet is one set of World History Tests for a single student. There is one test per chapter with a variety of types of questions.
Tests Answer Key
World History Tests Answer Key 4th Ed.
The World History Tests Answer Key has answers overprinted in bold font on the student test pages.