Christian-based Traditional American History for High School
- Covers events from pre-Columbus days to the election of 2010.
- Study United States History with a traditional Christian curriculum with a worldview perspective
- Student and teacher components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press United States History Homeschool Kit 4th Ed.
The Bob Jones United States History Subject Kit Fourth Edition includes one each of the following items
- United States History Teacher’s Edition with CD (#269001, ISBN-13: 9781606820087) has lesson plans and teacher helps, full-color reduced student pages, and a CD with additional resources.
- Full-color reduced student pages with teaching instructions and tips in the side and bottom margins of the TE page.
- In the side margins you’ll find: Chapter Goals, Section Objectives, and additional information tells more about the information the in the student text
- In the bottom margin there are:
- Lesson Plan Charts-for each chapter
- Materials-coordinates materials from the CD and Student Activities Manual and shows additional materials for the chapter
- Teaching Strategies are identified with icons in the bottom margin with directions for activities such as Arts and Crafts, Bible Study, CD, Charts and Graphs, Group Activity, Homeschool Activity Writing, and more.
- Answers to the Section Quizzes
- Answers to Chapter Reviews
- Project Ideas
- Web links to original documents and multimedia resources
- U. S. States History Student Text (#268961, ISBN-13: 9781606820056) features unit openers, outlines, chapter reviews, section quizzes, full-color illustrations, and more. Features include:
- Unit Opener with a glimpse of life in the era covered in the lesson
- Chapter Outline lists major topics
- Full-color photographs and artwork with maps and charts to enhance learning
- Section Quizzes
- Margin Info Boxes with interesting tidbits about the lesson
- Important terms are bolded in the text
- Chapter Reviews to help prepare students for chapter tests
- Student Activities Manual for United States History (#268979, ISBN-13: 9781606820063) contains activities to reinforce and review learning such as various types of questions, maps, charts, and tables work, and other related activities for reinforcing learning.
- Student Activities Manual Answer Key for United States History (#268955, ISBN-13: 9781606820070) has the answers overprinted in red on an exact copy of the Student Activities Manual.
- Student Tests (#268946, ISBN-13: 9781606820049) is one set of consumable United States History Tests for a single student. A variety of types of questions are included such as short essays, true-false matching, short answer, and multiple choice.
- Test Answer Key (#268920, ISBN-13: 9781606820032) is the answer key to the United States History Tests. Answers are overprinted in red on an exact copy of the student tests.