Christian-based Traditional American History for High School
- Covers events from pre-Columbus days to the election of 2010.
- Study United States History with a traditional Christian curriculum with a worldview perspective
- The Teacher’s Edition has lesson plans and teacher helps, full-color reduced student pages, and a CD with additional helps.
- The Student Textbook features unit openers, outlines, chapter reviews, section quizzes, full-color illustrations, and more.
- The Student Activities contains activities to reinforce and review learning.
- Tests and Tests Answer Key are available if you want testing for your student.
- More United States history curriculum from other publishers.
- Student and teacher components are available individually or in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press United States History Homeschool Kit 4th Ed.
Included in the Bob Jones United States History Subject Kit Fourth Edition are one each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition bju269001
- Student Text bju268961
- Student Activities bju268979
- Activities Answer Key bju268955
- Student Tests bju268946
- Test Answer Key bju268920
United States History Student Text 4th Ed.
The Bob Jones US History Student Text features:
- Unit Opener with a glimpse of life in the era covered in the lesson
- Chapter Outline lists major topics
- Full-color photographs and artwork with maps and charts to enhance learning
- Section Quizzes
- Margin Info Boxes with interesting tidbits about the lesson
- Important terms are bolded in the text
- Chapter Reviews to help prepare students for chapter tests
- See Sample Pages at the publisher’s website
United States History Teacher’s Edition 4th Ed.
The BJU Press United States History Teacher’s Edition with CD features include:
- Full-color reduced student pages with teaching helps in the side and bottom margins of the TE page.
- In the side margins you’ll find:
- Chapter Goals
- Section Objectives
- Additional information tells more about the information the in the student text
- In the bottom margin there are:
- Lesson Plan Charts-for each chapter
- Materials-coordinates materials from the CD and Student Activities Manual and shows additional materials for the chapter
- Teaching Strategies are identified with icons in the bottom margin with directions for activities such as Arts and Crafts, Bible Study, CD, Charts and Graphs, Group Activity, Homeschool Activity Writing, and more.
- Answers to the Section Quizzes
- Answers to Chapter Reviews
- Project Ideas
- Web links to original documents and multimedia resources
- See Sample Pages at the publisher’s website.
Activities Answer Key
United States History Activities Answer Key 4th Ed.
The United States History Activities Answer Key has the answers to the Student Activities.
United States History Student Activities 4th Ed.
The U. S. States History Student Activities includes various types of questions, maps, charts, and tables work, and other related activities for reinforcing learning.
United States History Tests (1 Packet) 4th Ed.
This is one set of United States History Tests for a single student.
United States History Tests Answer Key 4th Ed.
This is the answer key to the United States History Tests.