Christian-based Traditional American History for High School
- Study United States history with a Christian worldview perspective
- Cover events from European contact with American Indians to the inauguration of Donald Trump in this U. S. history course.
- The homeschool kit contains the necessary components for one student and one teacher.
US History Homeschool Kit
BJU Press United States History Homeschool Kit 5th Ed.
The Bob Jones United States History Subject Kit Fifth Edition includes one each of the following items
- United States History Teacher’s Edition (#506717, ISBN-13: 9781628562255)
Contains lesson plans and teacher helps, full-color reduced student pages and a CD with additional resources.
Full-color reduced student pages with teaching instructions and tips in the side and bottom margins of the TE page.
- In the side margins you’ll find: Chapter Goals, Section Objectives, and additional information tells more about the information the in the student text
- In the bottom margin there are:
- Lesson Plan Chart for each unit.
- Materials-coordinates materials.
- Core Values
- Answers to Section and Chapter Reviews
- Project and Activity Ideas
- Free Lesson Plan Overview at the publisher’s website.
- U. S. States History Student Text (#505776, ISBN-13: 9781628562071)
- Guiding Questions
- Full-color photographs and artwork with maps and charts to enhance learning
- Section Reviews
- Important terms are bolded in the text
- Chapter Reviews help prepare students for chapter tests
- Pronunciation Guide
- Student Activities Manual for United States History (#506675, ISBN-13: 9781628562231)
Includes activities to reinforce and review learning such as various types of questions, map study, charts, and tables work, and other related activities for reinforcing learning.
- Student Activities Manual Answer Key for United States History (#506683, ISBN-13: 9781628562248)
With the answers overprinted in red on an exact copy of the Student Activities Manual.
- Student Tests (#506725, ISBN-13: 9781628562262) is one set of consumable United States History Tests for a single student.
A variety of types of questions is included such as short essays, true-false matching, short answer, and multiple choice.
- Test Answer Key (#506733, ISBN-13: 9781628562279) is the answer key to the United States History Tests.
Answers are overprinted in red on an exact copy of the student tests.
Featured Government and Civics Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Uncle Sam & You
HMH US Government
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Government & Economics
LIFEPAC Gr. 12