Study Geography with a Traditional Textbook Approach
- Study the geography, cultures, landforms, climates, resources, economy, religions, and government of countries around the world.
- This traditional Christian textbook curriculum has a worldview and biblical perspective
- The homeschool kit contains the necessary components for one student and one teacher.
Cultural Geography Homeschool Kit 4th Ed.
Cultural Geography “provides a survey of both geographic principles and every country of the world through a regional approach.”
The Bob Jones Heritage Studies Cultural Geography Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (#294348, ISBN-13: 9781606826195)
Includes a Teacher’s Toolkit CD with many features such as maps, charts, diagrams, and artwork.
- Student Text (#290866, ISBN-13: 9781606824993)
Studies each continent in a “virtual world tour.”
- Student Activities Manual (#294306, ISBN-13: 9781606826171)
Contains a variety of activities to reinforce student learning. It includes map activities; multiple choice, true-false, fill in the blank, and mini-essay questions; and other critical thinking activities.
- Student Activity Manual Answer Key (#294314, ISBN-13: 9781606826188)
Find the answers to the Student Activities overprinted for easy grading.
- Tests Packet (#294355, ISBN-13: 9781606826201) is one set of consumable Cultural Geography Tests for a single student.
A variety of questions types such as multiple choice, true-false, short essay, and fill-in-the-blank are included.
- Tests Answer Key (#294371, ISBN-13: 9781606826218)
For easy grading, answers are overprinted in red on an exact copy of the student tests.