Traditional Christian Based History Course for 6th Grade
Presented with a biblical worldview, Heritage Studies 6 shows how these ancient civilizations influenced today’s world.
History 6 Kit
Heritage Studies 6
Complete Homeschool Kit
Heritage Studies 6 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition
Publisher: BJU Press (Bob Jones University Press)
- Learn About Ancient Civilizations—Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas
- Presented with a biblical worldview, Heritage Studies 6 shows how these ancient civilizations influenced today’s world.
- Strengthen critical thinking skills—through the use of maps, charts, activities, and primary sources.
- Components are available in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
The Bob Jones Heritage Studies 6 Kit includes:
- Heritage Studies 6 Teacher’s Edition with CD (#273383, ISBN-13: 9781591665670) features:
- Reduced-size student pages with overprinted answers to exercises.
- Lesson objectives, vocabulary, introduction, materials, discussion questions.
- Side and bottom margins have teaching helps such as lesson objectives, materials list, discussion questions, and more.
- Teacher’s Toolkit CD has instructional aids, maps, and visuals to enhance instruction.
- The answer key for the Student Activity Manual is also included in the Teacher’s Toolkit CD in a printer-friendly format.
- Student Text 6 (#522995, ISBN-13: 9781591665656) features:
- Maps, graphs, charts, photographs, and illustrations
- Resources in the back of the text include primary source documents, an atlas, a gazetteer, a biographical dictionary, and a glossary
- Feature pages with more information
- Focus questions
- 165 lessons for this one-year history course
- Student Activity Manual 6 (#233429, ISBN-13: 9781591665663)
A consumable workbook with a variety of activities designed to reinforce learning.
- Heritage Studies 6 Student Activity Manual Answer Key (#507418, ISBN-13: 9781628562767)
Provides overprinted answers of Heritage Studies 6 Student Activities Manual for convenient grading and evaluating student progress.
- Tests Packet 6 (#233395, ISBN-13: 9781591665687)
Includes a test for every chapter in the student text. A variety of questions such as true-false, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short essay are included.
- Test Answer Key 6 (#233411, ISBN-13: 978159166569781591665694)
Has answers overprinted in bold font on the student test pages—designed for easy grading.
More BJU Press History Subject Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool