Traditional Christian Based History Course for 6th Grade
- Learn About Ancient Civilizations—Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas
- Presented with a biblical worldview, Heritage Studies 6 shows how these ancient civilizations influenced today’s world.
- Strengthen critical thinking skills—through the use of maps, charts, activities, and primary sources.
- Components are available separately or in a homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
Heritage Studies 6 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition
The Bob Jones Heritage Studies 6 Kit includes:
- Heritage Studies 6 Teacher’s Edition with CD bju273383
- Student Text 6 bju233379
- Student Activity Manual 6 bju233429
- Student Activity Manual 6 Answer Key bju507418
- Tests bju233395
- Test Answer Key bju233411
Heritage Studies 6 Student Text, 3rd Edition
BJU Press History 6 Student Text features:
- 165 lessons
- Maps, graphs, charts, photographs, and illustrations
- Resources in the back of the text include primary source documents, an atlas, a gazetteer, a biographical dictionary, and a glossary
- Feature pages with more information
- Focus questions
Heritage Studies 6 Teacher’s Edition with CD 3rd Edition
The BJU Press Heritage Studies 6 Teacher’s Edition with CD 3rd Edition features:
Reduced-size student pages with overprinted answers to exercises.
- Lesson objectives, vocabulary, introduction, materials, discussion questions.
- Side and bottom margins have teaching helps such as lesson objectives, materials list, discussion questions, and more.
- Teacher’s Toolkit CD has instructional aids, maps, and visuals to enhance instruction.
Student Activity Manual
Heritage Studies 6 Student Activity Manual, 3rd Edition
The Student Activity Manual 6 is a consumable workbook with a variety of activities designed to reinforce learning.
Heritage Studies 6 Tests (Tests only), 3rd Edition
In the History 6 Tests, there is a test for every chapter in the student text.
Tests Answer Key
Heritage Studies 6 Tests Answer Key, 3rd Edition
The History 6 Test Answer Key has answers overprinted in bold font on the student test pages—designed for easy grading.