Traditional Christian Based History Course for 2nd Grade
- Covers American history from the Native Americans to the founding of our independent nation
- Components are available in the homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press Heritage Studies 2 Homeschool Kit (3rd Edition)
The Bob Jones Heritage Studies 2 Kit contains one of each of the following items:
- Heritage Studies 2 Teachers Edition with CD
(#287201, ISBN-13 9781606824740)
- 90 lessons with a lesson focus, objectives, vocabulary explanations, discussion ideas, and hands-on activities.
- Review games
- Teacher’s Toolkit CD with:
- Activities and Maps
- Visuals: timelines, pictures, and graphs
- An Answer Key for the Student Activity Manual 2
- Heritage Studies 2 Student Text
(#287151, ISBN-13 9781606824719)
- Integrates civics, culture, economics, geography, and history with a Christian worldview perspective.
- Has these features to enhance learning:
- Scripture verses
- Eye-catching artwork, maps, graphs, photos
- Quick-check questions
- Short biographies
- Heritage Studies 2 Student Activity Manual
(#287169, ISBN-13 9781606824726)
- Lesson review and enrichment
- Reinforcement activities
- Map skills
- Study skills
- Bible Connections
- Chapter reviews
- Full-color pages
- Note: The answer key for the Student Activity Manual is included in the Teacher’s Guide on the Teacher’s Toolkit CD.
- Heritage Studies 2 Tests include a test for each chapter in the student text.
(#287219, ISBN-13 9781606824757)
- Heritage Studies 2 Tests Answer Key The answers to the tests are printed in a bold font over an exact copy of the student tests for easy grading.
(#287235, ISBN-13 9781606824764)