Teach Natural Science with a Biblical Creation Perspective
Study of the wonders of God’s wonderful creation for grades 7-12.
Wonders of Creation 9-Book Set
The Wonders of Creation 9-Book Set is an excellent addition to your homeschool science library. In addition to being excellent reference books, each of these books in used in another Master Books science course.
- With the Teacher Guide, the Wonders of Creation books become homeschool science courses.
- Master Books makes it easy and economical for parents to teach science at home.
The Wonders of Creation 9-Book Set includes one of each of the following best-selling books from the popular series.
The Archaeology Book 978089515730
- Study the archeology of Egypt, Hittites, Chaldeans, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Petra, the Phoenicians, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and Israel.
- Learn with a Biblical view: What does an archeologist do, what do they find, and why is it important.
New Astronomy Book 9780890518342
- Discover ways to observe the heavens.
- Learn about astronomy with up-to-date astronomical data and concepts.
- Find what we know and want to discover about planets, moons, and comets within our solar system.
- Learn about the dynamics of planets, stars, galaxies, and models for the cosmology of the universe.
The Cave Book 9780890514962
- Take an educational journey through caves to discover beautiful formations, unique animals, and thriving ecology.
- Learn about cave formation, the history of cave usage, unusual cave animals, caves in mythology, ice cave formation, cave exploration and hazards, and more.
- Based on a creation science perspective.
- The pictures in this book are stunning and capture your attention. I wanted to read and learn more about this subject, particularly because this “politically correct” topic is explained from a Godly perspective. We are to be good stewards of God’s earth after all.
- With a biblical view, your homeschool student will learn about ecology and will:
- Study the intricate relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation
- Examine important words and concepts related to ecology
- Learn about influential scientists and their work
- Gain understanding of practical aspects of stewardship
- Investigate ecological interactions and connection in creation.
- The multi-level Ecology Book is aimed at three groups: grades 5-6, 7-8, and 9-11.
- Each level is color coded.
- Fifth and sixth graders read level 1 information.
- Homeschool students in grades 7 and 8 study levels one and two.
- Homeschool high school students study all three levels for the most benefit.
- Preview a sample at the publisher’s website.
- Full-color illustrations and pictures with 96 pages.
- Grades 5-11 with a multi-age design for different grades.
The Fossil Book 9780890514382
- Learn about fossils: How were they formed? Where are they found? How old are they? How are they extracted?
- Answers questions such as how coal and oil are formed, how the Grand Canyon was created, how to interpret the geologic column from a creationist perspective, and how to identify various fossils.
- Refutes the horse and whale evolutionary models and explains the four Cs of biblical creation and compares this model with evolution’s model of time, chance, struggle, and death.
- Filled with scores of full-color photos and illustrations.
- Explains everything about fossils from a creationist perspective.
- Demonstrates the shortcomings of the evolutionary model of fossils.
- Includes scientific answers to the puzzling questions about fossils that even non-scientists can understand.
The Geology Book 9780890512814
- Learn about the rocks and sediments hold our little planet together.
- Take a tour of the earth’s crust and see the natural beauty and scientific evidence for creation.
- Presents an accurate view of earth’s natural history.
- Beautiful illustrations and photographs.
The Mineral Book 9780890518021
- Learn about mineralogy.
- Discover the properties of minerals, where they can be found, and how they are used.
- Includes a full-color pull-out poster.
The New Ocean Book 9780890519059
- Answers questions about the ocean.
- Brings the murky, mysterious depths of the ocean to life with full-color photos, charts, graphs, and illustrations.
- Contains many scripture references where God speaks about the oceans in His Word.
The New Weather Book 9780890518618
- Study meteorology starting with the “big picture,” our place in space.
- Explains how each of the various weather conditions play a role in our daily lives.
- Learn how thunderstorms build, hurricanes are formed, tornadoes destroy, and about crazy weather phenomenon.
- Safety tips are given for dangerous weather situations.
- Instructions for building a home weather station.