Study Matter & Energy; Motion, Forces, & Energy; and Sound & Light
NOTE: 1/1/2021 HMH has discontinued the homeschool version of ScienceFusion. Please call for availability.
Secular-Based ScienceFusion Physical Science packages combine the best online and print science resources. [Features…]
Matter & Energy
Motion, Forces, & Energy
Sound & Light
- ScienceFusion Physical Science Modules include Matter and Energy; Motion, Forces, and Energy; and Sound and Light.
- Parents can choose 3 or 4 modules to study for each year—mix the life, earth and physical science topics or focus on one.
- Print and online content are included in the homeschool package.
- It is designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Every lesson is designed to be accessed in print, digital, and hands-on environments.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- The full online science curriculum includes digital lessons, virtual labs, Video-based Projects, animations, simulations, and access to science eTextbooks.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text and digital content
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-In Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- ScienceFusion Physical Science Modules are secular-based science courses for 6th to 8th grade.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- ScienceFusion Video (Takes less than one minute!)
Matter and Energy
ScienceFusion Module H
ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module H: Matter and Energy
The ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module H: Matter and Energy includes the following components.
- The Student Workbook
- Has an Essential Question and Engage Your Brain activities to start each lesson.
- Guides students through the lesson and aid understanding with Active Reading, Visualize It, and Do the Math activities.
- Checks comprehension, applies concepts, and promotes critical thinking with Lesson Review activities.
- The Online Student Interactive Digital Curriculum features
- One year online subscription
- Digital Lessons
- People in Science
- Interactive Glossary
- Unit Quizzes
- Virtual Labs
- The Online Teacher Digital Management Center features
- One year online subscription
- Electronic Teacher Edition
- ExamView® Test Banks
- Downloadable versions of all resources and assessments
- Teacher support for digital lessons, Video-based projects, and Virtual Labs
- Assists you in planning, teaching, assessing, and tracking your student’s progress.
- Offers 24/7 access.
Table of Contents for Science Fusion Module H
- Unit 1: Matter
- Unit 2: Energy
- Unit 3: Atoms and the Periodic Table
- Unit 4: Interactions of Matter
- Unit 5: Solutions, Acids, and Bases
**NOTE: There is a flyer inside the front cover of the print student worktext.
Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s).
It has instructions for requesting access to your online digital subscription.
Grades 6 to 8
More ScienceFusion Homeschool Packages
Life Science Modules
Earth Science Modules
Physical Science Modules
ScienceFusion® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.