Learn About ScienceFusion Packages for Life, Earth, and Physical Science
NOTE: 1/1/2021 HMH has discontinued the homeschool version of ScienceFusion. Please call for availability.
Secular-Based ScienceFusion Science packages combine the best online and print science resources. [Features…]
Earth’s Water & Atmosphere
Matter & Energy
Motion, Forces, & Energy
Sound & Light
Science & Technology
- ScienceFusion Modules cover key life, earth, and physical science topics plus one on science and technology careers
- Three to four of the 11 modules can be completed in one year.
- Parents can choose the order of study for each year—mix the life, earth, and physical science topics or focus on one.
- One ScienceFusion module is a good choice if your student likes to chunk courses for a homeschool mini-mester.
- Print and online content are included in the homeschool package.
- It is designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Every lesson can be accessed in print, digital, and hands-on environments.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- The full online science curriculum includes digital lessons, virtual labs, Video-based Projects, animations, simulations, and access to science eTextbooks.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text and digital content
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-In Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- ScienceFusion Modules are secular-based science courses for 6th to 8th grade.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- ScienceFusion Video (Takes less than one minute!)
More ScienceFusion Homeschool Packages
Life Science Modules
Earth Science Modules
Physical Science Modules
ScienceFusion® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.