Learn About ScienceFusion Packages for Life, Earth, and Physical Science
Secular-Based ScienceFusion Science packages combine the best online and print science resources. [Read more about the program…]
- ScienceFusion Modules cover key life, earth, and physical science topics plus one on science and technology careers
- Three to four of the 11 modules can be completed in one year.
- Parents can choose the order of study for each year—mix the life, earth, and physical science topics or focus on one.
- One ScienceFusion module is a good choice if your student likes to chunk courses for a homeschool mini-mester.
- Print and online content are included in the homeschool package.
- It is designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Every lesson can be accessed in print, digital, and hands-on environments.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- The full online science curriculum includes digital lessons, virtual labs, Video-based Projects, animations, simulations, and access to science eTextbooks.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text and digital content
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-In Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- ScienceFusion Modules are secular-based science courses for 6th to 8th grade.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- ScienceFusion Video (Takes less than one minute!)
ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module K: Introduction to Science and Technology
The ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module K: Introduction to Science and Technology includes the following components.
- The Student Workbook
- Has an Essential Question and Engage Your Brain activities to start each lesson.
- Guides students through the lesson and aid understanding with Active Reading, Visualize It, and Do the Math activities.
- Checks comprehension, applies concepts, and promotes critical thinking with Lesson Review activities.
- The Online Student Interactive Digital Curriculum features
- One year online subscription
- Digital Lessons
- People in Science
- Interactive Glossary
- Unit Quizzes
- Virtual Labs
- The Online Teacher Digital Management Center features
- One year online subscription
- Electronic Teacher Edition
- ExamView® Test Banks
- Downloadable versions of all resources and assessments
- Teacher support for digital lessons, Video-based projects, and Virtual Labs
- Assists you in planning, teaching, assessing, and tracking your student’s progress.
- Offers 24/7 access.
Table of Contents for Science Fusion Module K: Introduction to Science and Technology
- Unit 1: The Nature of Science
- Unit 2: Measurement and Data
- Unit 3: Engineering, Technology, and Society
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. The digital components are for a 1-year online subscription. You will receive your digital access from [email protected]
Grades 6 to 8