A Christian-based High School Science Course
Written in a conversational style, Apologia Biology is easy to read and understand—Homeschool-friendly, too!
Biology Student Text
Apologia Biology Textbook
Exploring Creation with Biology is designed to be the first high school science course for a homeschooled student.
- Covers the following topics: Classification, definition of life, features of the organisms in Kingdom Monera, features of the organisms in Kingdom Protista, features of the organisms in Kingdom Fungi, introduction to biochemistry, cell structure and function, cellular reproduction, DNA, protein synthesis, cellular respiration, genetics, features of the organisms in Kingdom Animalia, and features of the organisms in Kingdom Plantae.
- Designed to be the first high school science course for a homeschooled student.
- It is recommended that the student take this course during the same year that he or she is taking Algebra I.
- The course is taught from a creationist viewpoint, with emphasis on the incredible design features apparent throughout God’s Creation.
- The Biology Student Notebook is available to help your student study independently.
Apologia Biology Student Notebook
The Biology Student Notebook is a great addition to the set for the following reasons:
- Created to help your student build stronger independent study skills, the notebook contains a daily schedule, note-taking pages, and instruction in the Cornell note-taking system.
- Helps your student to be more organized
- Helps your student learn independently with an itemized daily schedule
- Study for tests by reviewing the notebook pages
- Answers to On Your Own Questions, Study Guide Questions, and Summary Questions in one place
- There’s also space to answer all study questions found in the textbook.
- Lab report forms for each experiment in the text will help your student master the process of writing a complete lab report, and included illustrations, that are not found in the textbook, will ensure that they are indeed learning all that they can from their labs.
- Additionally, a “Design Your Own Experiment” section walks students through the steps involved in designing and conducting their own experiments!
Apologia Biology Solutions Manual with Tests 9781932012552
The Solutions Manual has tests in the manual plus a separate test book inserted inside the back cover.