Study an Introduction to Science and Technology
NOTE: 1/1/2021 HMH has discontinued the homeschool version of ScienceFusion. Please call for availability.
Secular-Based ScienceFusion Module K complete packages combines the best online and print science resources. [Features…]
Introduction to Science and Technology
ScienceFusion Module K
ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module K: Introduction to Science and Technology
The ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Module K: Introduction to Science and Technology includes the following components.
- The Student Workbook
- Has an Essential Question and Engage Your Brain activities to start each lesson.
- Guides students through the lesson and aid understanding with Active Reading, Visualize It, and Do the Math activities.
- Checks comprehension, applies concepts, and promotes critical thinking with Lesson Review activities.
- The Online Student Interactive Digital Curriculum features
- One year online subscription
- Digital Lessons
- People in Science
- Interactive Glossary
- Unit Quizzes
- Virtual Labs
- The Online Teacher Digital Management Center features
- One year online subscription
- Electronic Teacher Edition
- ExamView® Test Banks
- Downloadable versions of all resources and assessments
- Teacher support for digital lessons, Video-based projects, and Virtual Labs
- Assists you in planning, teaching, assessing, and tracking your student’s progress.
- Offers 24/7 access.
Table of Contents for Science Fusion Module K: Introduction to Science and Technology
- Unit 1: The Nature of Science
- Unit 2: Measurement and Data
- Unit 3: Engineering, Technology, and Society
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. The digital components are for a 1-year online subscription.
• Digital Subscription Access information for ScienceFusion is found on a flyer inside the front cover of the print student worktext.
• Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s).
• It has instructions for requesting access to your online digital subscription.
Grades 6 to 8
- Cover basic science and technology topics.
- This module can be completed in 4-6 weeks depending on your schedule.
- One ScienceFusion module is a good choice if your student likes to chunk courses for a homeschool mini-mester.
- Print and online content are included in the homeschool package.
- It is designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Every lesson can be accessed in print, digital, and hands-on environments.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- The full online science curriculum includes digital lessons, virtual labs, Video-based Projects, animations, simulations, and access to science eTextbooks.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text and digital content
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-In Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- ScienceFusion Module K is a secular-based science course for 6th to 8th grades.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- ScienceFusion Video (Takes less than one minute!)
More ScienceFusion Homeschool Packages
Life Science Modules
Earth Science Modules
Physical Science Modules
ScienceFusion® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.