A Secular-based Science Course—Reinforce Key Concepts & Strengthen Critical Thinking Skill
Utilize print material and online technology to teach kindergarten science ScienceFusion 1 from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. [Features…]
ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Grade 1
The ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Grade 1 includes the following components for one year of science study.
- The Write-in Student Workbook has
- A verbal/visual format on every two-page spread.
- Critical thinking developed on every page.
- The Student Interactive Digital Curriculum
- Is designed to be flexible—assign the most appropriate parts for your student.
- Has simulations, animations, and video
- The Online Teacher Digital Management Center
- It’s easy for you to access all of the program resources for teacher and student.
- Assists you in planning, teaching, assessing, and tracking your student’s progress.
- Offers 24/7 access.
Table of Contents for Science Fusion Grade 1
- Unit 1: How Scientists Work
- Unit 2: Technology All Around Us
- Unit 3: Animals
- Unit 4: Plants
- Unit 5: Environments
- Unit 6: Earth’s Resources
- Unit 7: Weather and Seasons
- Unit 8: Objects in the Sky
- Unit 9: All About Matter
- Unit 10: Forces and Energy
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. The digital components are for a 1-year online subscription.
• Digital Subscription Access information for ScienceFusion is found on a flyer inside the front cover of the print student worktext.
• Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s).
• It has instructions for requesting access to your online digital subscription.
- Utilizes print material and online technology for teaching science—secular-based, non-religious curriculum.
- ScienceFusion kits include materials for one year of scientific study of traditional science topics.
- Each elementary homeschool package also includes a unit on science and technology.
- Print and online content are included in the homeschool package.
- It is designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Every lesson is designed to be accessed in print, digital, and hands-on environments.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- The full online science curriculum includes digital lessons, virtual labs, Video-based Projects, animations, simulations, and access to science eTextbooks.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text and digital content
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-in Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- ScienceFusion is a secular-based science curriculum for Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- Science Fusion Video (Takes less than one minute!)
More ScienceFusion Homeschool Packages