A Secular-based Science Course—Reinforce Key Concepts & Strengthen Critical Thinking Skill
Utilize print material to teach science from 6th to 8th grade with ScienceFusion Modules from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. [Read more about the program…]
Print components are available for ScienceFusion Modules A to K for grades 6 to 8.
Student Text, Teacher’s Edition, Reading Workbook, and Reading Workbook Answer Keys are available for ScienceFusion Modules A to K. Unfortunately, online content is only available to schools.
Alternatives to ScienceFusion K-5
The 2017 ScienceFusion K-5th homeschool kits are out of print. Some print components available, but no print Teacher’s Editions that we can find. We offer these similar secular science alternatives.
HMH Science Dimensions K-5th
SAVVAS Elevate Science K-8TH
- ScienceFusion is a secular-based science curriculum for Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Utilizes print material for teaching science—secular-based, non-religious curriculum.
- Designed for multi-modal learning and teaching.
- Learning strategies are specific to the learning experience.
- Makes it easier for you to teach and reinforce concepts, to promote deeper understanding, and to reach your student and his or her unique learning style.
- Leveled labs connect hands-on learning to the text.
- The new design of the ScienceFusion Write-in Student Edition allows students to take notes, draw sketches, and record data on pages of their textbook.
- Watch a video about ScienceFusion at the publisher’s website.
- ScienceFusion Video (Takes less than one minute!) NOTE: Digital access is only available to schools at this time.
- ScienceSaurus is used with ScienceFusion as a comprehensive science resource.
Homeschool Package 9780547746524
Out of Print
ScienceFusion Homeschool Package Kindergarten
The ScienceFusion Kindergarten Homeschool Package includes the following components for one year of science study.
- The Write-in Student Workbook has
- A verbal/visual format on every two-page spread.
- Critical thinking developed on every page.
- The Student Interactive Digital Curriculum
- Is designed to be flexible—assign the most appropriate parts for your student.
- Has simulations, animations, and video
- The Online Teacher Digital Management Center
- It’s easy for you to access all of the program resources for teacher and student.
- Assists you in planning, teaching, assessing, and tracking your student’s progress.
- Offers 24/7 access.
Table of Contents for Science Fusion K
- Unit 1: Doing Science
- Unit 2: Animals
- Unit 3: Plants
- Unit 4: Habitats
- Unit 5: Day and Night
- Unit 6: Earth’s Resources
- Unit 7: Weather and the Seasons
- Unit 8: Matter
- Unit 9: Energy
- Unit 10: Motion
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. The digital components are for a 1-year online subscription.
• Digital Subscription Access information for ScienceFusion is found on a flyer inside the front cover of the print student worktext.
• Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s).
• It has instructions for requesting access to your online digital subscription.
Out of Print
More ScienceFusion Homeschool Packages for Grades 6-8
Student Resource Handbook
Life Science Modules
Earth Science Modules
Physical Science Modules