Integrates Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, Space Science, and Applied Mathematics
The Holt Spectrum Physical Science Homeschool Package includes a Student Edition and Interactive Online Edition. [Read more…]
- Emphasizes the important connections between these subjects.
- It has 23 chapters.
- Secular-based physical science curriculum
- Grades 9 to 12.
Holt Spectrum Physical Science with Earth and Space Science Homeschool Package
The Holt Spectrum Physical Science Homeschool Package includes a Student Edition and Interactive Online Edition.
The Student Edition features inquiry and hands-on learning to reinforce key science concepts.
- Reading Support
- Why it Matters engages student interest
- Math Skills and Science Skills Practice
- Inquiry Labs, Quick Labs, and Chapter Labs
- 968 pages
Interactive Online Edition supports and enhances instruction and learning.
- Interactive Online Student and Teacher Edition
- Concept Review, Science Skills, Math Skills, and Cross-Disciplinary Worksheets
- Interactive Reader and Study Guide
- Lab Videos and Lab Datasheets
- Visual Concepts, Virtual Investigations, Vocabulary Flashcards, and Concept Maps
- Online Assessments
- and more!
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. Digital components come with a 1-year subscription. You will receive your digital access from [email protected]
You will need to purchase one Interactive Online Student Edition for each additional student.
Additional student textbooks are available if you want one for each student.
Holt Spectrum Physical Science Interactive Online Student Edition 1 Year
The Holt Spectrum Physical Science Interactive Online Student Edition:
- Is a 1-year subscription is for an additional student.
- Contains the entire Student Edition, plus concept maps, visual concepts, Virtual Investigations, Lab Videos, SciLinks Internet connections, audio, and practice exercises.
- NOTE: You will receive your digital access from [email protected]
Holt Spectrum Physical Science Student Edition
The Holt Spectrum Physical Science Student Edition integrates chemistry, physics, Earth science, space science, and applied mathematics to help students to think analytically and scientifically.
Chapters covered are:
- Introduction to Science
- States of Matter
- The Periodic Table
- The Structure of Matter
- Chemical Reactions
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Nuclear Changes
- Work and Energy
- Heat and Temperature
- Sound and Light
Earth and Space Science:
- The Solar System
- The Universe
- Planet Earth
- The Atmosphere
- Using Natural
It is available for an additional student.
Grades 9-12th, Hardcover