Emphasizes Fundamentals of Chemistry and Problem Solving
Specifically designed for high school, Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry covers traditional and emerging chemistry topics. [Read more…]
- Each homeschool package contains a print Student Edition (hardcover) and interactive Online Editions that contain Student and Teacher Resources.
- It has 23 chapters.
- Secular-based modern chemistry curriculum
Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry Homeschool Package
The Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry Homeschool Package includes a print Student Edition and Interactive Online Editions that contain Student and Teacher Resources.
- Student Edition
• Why It Matters features engage students
• Problem-Solving Practice
• QuickLabs and MathTutor activities
• Hardcover with 944 pages
- Interactive Online Editions contain student and teacher resources
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. Digital components come with a 1-year subscription. You will receive your digital access from [email protected]
You will need to purchase one Interactive Online Student Edition for each additional student.
Additional student textbooks are available if you want one for each student.
Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry Premium Online Interactive Student/Teacher Edition 1 Year
Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry Premium Online Interactive Student/Teacher Edition is a one-year subscription of the full Modern Chemistry program online.
NOTE: You will receive your digital access from hmh_di[email protected]
Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry Student Edition
The Holt Modern Chemistry Student Edition (Hardcover) stand-alone textbook is available for an additional student.
Modern Chemistry presents a balanced approach to conceptual and problem-solving instruction. It was designed to make chemistry accessible to more students than ever.
Content is chunked and organized around main ideas. and features:
- Strategic vocabulary
- Critical-thinking questions
- Checking for Understanding questions and more.
Chapter topics include:
1. Matter and Change
2. Measurements and Calculations
3. Atoms: The Building Blocks That Matter
4. Arrangements of Electrons in Atoms
5. The Periodic Law
6. Chemical Bonding
7. Chemical Formulas and Chemical Compounds
8. Chemical Equations and Reactions
10. States of Matter
13. Ions in Aqueous Solutions and Colligative Properties
14. Acids and Bases
15. Acid-Base Titration and pH
16. Reaction Energy
17. Reaction Kinetics
18. Chemical Equilibrium
19. Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
21. Nuclear Chemistry
22. Organic Chemistry
23. Biological Chemistry
Hardcover with 944 pages