Help Student Explore Environmental Science Through Ecology, Earth Science, Health, and Policy Topics
Holt McDougal Environmental Science builds skills for success in science. [Read more…]
- Holt McDougal Environmental Science has a hardcover Student Edition.
- It has 21 chapters.
- Secular-based environmental science curriculum
Holt McDougal Environmental Science Homeschool Package
Holt McDougal Environmental Science builds skills for success in science with:
- Relevant and motivating features
- Extensive labs and activities to grab students’ attention
- Comprehensive test prep review
- Full content coverage, including ecology and Earth science, that is presented in a readable, visually appealing narrative.
The Holt McDougal Environmental Science Homeschool Package contains a print student edition and interactive Online Editions that contain Student and Teacher Resources.
- Student Edition (hardcover) features
- Case Studies and EcoFacts engage students.
- Maps in Action and Society and the Environment provide real-world connections.
- Exploration Labs, Inquiry Labs, and QuickLabs offer a range of hands-on learning opportunities.
- 685 pages
- Interactive Online Editions contain Student and Teacher Resources
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. Digital components come with a 1-year subscription. You will receive your digital access from [email protected]
You will need to purchase one Interactive Online Edition for each additional student.
Additional student textbooks are available if you want one for each student.
Holt McDougal Environmental Science Interactive Online Edition (1 Year Subscription)
Holt McDougal Environmental Science Interactive Online Edition 1 Year is for an additional student.
NOTE: You will receive your digital access from [email protected]
Holt McDougal Environmental Science Student Edition
The Holt Environmental Science Student Edition (Hardcover) features content designed specifically for high school students including engaging Case Studies, relevant feature articles, and in-text labs.
Unit 1 Introduction to Environmental Science
1. Science and the Environment
2. Tools of Environmental Science
3. The Dynamic Earth
Unit 2 Ecology
4. The Organization of Life
5. How Ecosystems Work
7. Aquatic Ecosystems
Unit 3 Populations
8. Understanding Populations
9. The Human Population
Unit 4 Water, Air, and Land
13. Atmosphere and Climate Change
15. Food and Agriculture
Unit 5 Mineral and Energy Resources
16. Mining and Mineral Resources
17. Nonrenewable Energy
18. Renewable Energy
Unit 6 Our Health and Our Future
20. The Environment and Human Health
21. Economics, Policy, and the Future
The stand-alone textbook is available for an additional student.