A Complete Science Curriculum for Grades 3-8
The God’s Design Science series by Debbie and Richard Lawrence teaches scientific and critical thinking skills from a creation science perspective. [Read more…]
Answers in Genesis Science Curriculum
- Written by experienced homeschoolers for homeschoolers.
- Christian-based multi-level science series—Easy-to-use with multiple children of different ages.
- Minimal teacher preparation is required.
- There are hands-on activities with every lesson of the series.
- Works with all learning styles
- Teaches scientific/critical thinking skills—With a strong Christian worldview.
- Activities and experiments generally require supplies that are easily found around the house or at your local grocery store or craft store.
- You might want to purchase a few scientific items such as a gram scale, microscope, and graduated cylinder.
- Save on God’s Design Science curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.
Changes in the 4th Edition
The new fourth edition is even better. Changes include:
- Updated content with the latest scientific findings and information.
- Each book had undergone a thorough scientific review.
- New design—More user-friendly layout, more color, new fonts.
- More illustrations, more photos, more diagrams.
- Still multi-level—All books in the 4th edition cover Grades 3-8.
- One of the best changes is including digital access to tests, worksheets, experiments, illustrations, videos, and more—no more CDs to get lost in the shuffle!
- Each of the series is designed as a one-year curriculum.
- Or customize by choosing any three sets per year—12 topics from which to choose.
- Each complete set has three book sets (teacher supplement and student book).
- There are 35 lessons in each book.
- Each lesson should take about 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
- The suggested course of study is to do three lessons per week.
- It’s flexible! For example, do all of your science in one semester and history the next.
God’s Design for Science Complete Set 4th Edition
Save when you purchase the God’s Design for Science Complete Set with 12 Student Books and 12 Teacher Supplements. Included in this set are one each of the following:
- God’s Design for Life Science Complete Set 9781683440413 Consisting of:
- God’s Design for Heaven and Earth Complete Set 9781683440437 Consisting of:
- God’s Design for Physical World Complete Set 9781683440444 Consisting of:
- God’s Design for Chemistry & Ecology Complete Set 9781683440420 Consisting of:
- Properties of Matter 9781626914674
- Teacher Supplement for Properties of Matter 9781626914681
- Properties of Atoms and Molecules 9781626914711
- Teacher Supplement for Properties of Atoms and Molecules 9781626914728
- Properties of Ecosystems 9781626914759
- Teacher Supplement for Properties of Ecosystems 9781626914766