Traditional Christian-based Life Science Curriculum for 7th Grade
- Presented With A Biblical Perspective
- Bob Jones Life Science introduces the living world with all its wonders.
- Study cellular biology, genetics, history of life, microbiology, botany, zoology, ecology, human anatomy, and physiology.
- Purchase this traditional Christian-based life science complete homeschool kit for one student and one teacher. Additional lab supplies will be required if you want to do all the lab work in the course.
The Bob Jones Life Science 4th Edition Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (#279950, ISBN-13: 9781606822012) has notes in the margin to help in preparing lessons, chapter overviews, suggested teaching schedules, and more. The Teacher’s Toolkit CD has extra material such as section quizzes, additional activities, visuals, and more.
- Student Text (#276832, ISBN-13: 9781606821619) has these features in each chapter:
- Colorful images
- List of key terms
- Chapter Summary
- Review Questions
- Extra questions to help prepare students for standardized tests
- Lab Manual Teacher’s Edition (#279935, ISBN-13: 9781606822036) features:
- Answers for each of the Applications and Investigation questions
- Suggestions for grading
- Margin Notes with suggestions for substituting materials, hints for making labs work in a homeschool setting, tips for explaining difficult concepts and procedures, and helpful background information.
- Student Lab Manual (#279943, ISBN-13: 9781606822029) includes worksheets, activities, and labs that help develop science process skills.
- Tests (#280008, ISBN-13: 9781606822043) has one test for each chapter in the Life Science Tests. Questions are presented in a variety of formats including multiple choice, true/false, matching, diagrams, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, and essay.
- Test Answer Key (#279992, ISBN-13: 9781606822050) provides answers for all the objective questions and suggested responses for essay questions in the tests.