A Traditional Christian-based Science Curriculum
- Learn about the characteristics of living things, insects and spiders, plants, forces and machines, electricity and magnetism, and the digestive and skeletal systems.
- Help your child develop knowledge of God with lessons that have a biblical worldview.
- Develop critical thinking and science process skills with hands-on activities and projects.
- BJU Press Science 4 is a Christian-based traditional textbook-based homeschool kit with the teacher’s guide, student text, activity manual, tests and test AK.
Bob Jones Science 4 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
BJU Press Science 4 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition, a traditional Christian based textbook curriculum, encourages development of critical thinking skills and a biblical worldview. For fourth grade, your student will learn about the characteristics of living things, insects and spiders, plants, forces and machines, electricity and magnetism, and the digestive and skeletal systems. Hands-on activities and projects help your student to develop science process skills.
The BJU Press Science 4 Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Science 4 Teacher’s Edition with CD (#296947, ISBN-13: 9781606828311) helps you teach with its detailed lesson plans, schedules, teaching tips, and answers to questions in the book and activity manual. It includes:
- Full-color reduced-size student pages with overprinted answers (where applicable)
- Teaching notes in the side and bottom margins that include additional background information, Bible applications, cross-curricular links, scientific activities, unit introductions with discussion questions and possible answers
- Several units have a worldview lesson from Answers in Genesis.
- Lesson Plan Overviews
- A Teacher’s Toolkit CD includes a digital copy of the Activity Manual Answer Key, reproducible worksheets, quizzes and quizzes answers, Visuals and Student Text Diagrams, information about science fairs, Materials List, instructional aids and more.
- Student Text for Science 4 (#295766, ISBN-13: 9781606827253) Features:
- Colorful diagrams, graphs, charts, and photographs and illustrations
- Quick Check questions
- Several units have a worldview-shaping lesson from Answers in Genesis.
- Instructions for experiments, activities, and projects
- A vocabulary list, key ideas, and an application question at the end of each chapter
- Glossary and index in the back
- Science 4 Student Activity Manual (#296897, ISBN-13: 9781606828304) offers a variety of pages to help the student understand the lesson material.
- Each chapter has Study Guides for systematic review and test prep
- Thinking It Through application questions
- Recording pages to reinforce scientific methods
- Preview, Study Skill, Reinforcement, and Expansion pages
- The answer key is included in the Science 5 TE above.
- Tests for Science 4 (#296939, ISBN-13: 9781606828328) contains twelve chapter tests with short-answer, essay, and diagram labeling questions.
- Science 4 Test Answer Key (#296954, ISBN-13: 9781606828335) has the answers to the Science 4 Tests overprinted on a copy of the student version.