A Traditional Christian-based Science Curriculum for 3rd Grade
Presents lessons within a biblical worldview to help your child develop knowledge of God.
Science 3 Kit
BJU Press Science 3 Homeschool Kit 4th Edition
Publisher: Publisher: BJU Press (Bob Jones University Press)Press
Item # bju511758
BJU Press Science 3 Homeschool Kit, a traditional Christian-based textbook curriculum, encourages the development of critical thinking skills and a biblical worldview.
- Study animal classification, plants, ecosystems, matter, sound, energy, rocks and minerals, weather, the solar system, cells, and skin.
- Encourages the development of critical thinking skills.
- Develop science process skills with hands-on activities, projects, and experiments.
- Purchase it as a complete homeschool kit that includes a Teacher’s Edition, a Student Text, a Student Activity Manual, Student Activity Manual Answer Key (on the Teacher’s Edition CD), Tests, and Tests Answer Key.
The Bob Jones Science 3 Subject Kit 4th Edition includes one of each of the following:
- Science 3 Teacher’s Edition with CD (#229016, ISBN-13: 9781606828847) contains:
- 90 lessons divided into five units.
- Lists with objectives, vocabulary, and project materials
- Guided questions
- Additional background information, cross-curricular links, enrichment activities, and teaching tips.
- Information about management of activities and grading.
- A Teacher’s Toolkit CD with printer friendly pages contains worksheets, visuals, resources, materials lists; Answer Key for the Science 3 Student Activity Manual; and information about science fairs
- Student Text for Science 3 (#298984, ISBN-13: 9781606828823)
- Has colorful photographs, diagrams, charts, and illustrations.
- Each section has Quick Check Questions to assess student understanding.
- Includes a glossary and index at the end of the book.
- It has 12 sections with 90 lessons.
- Each section opens with a Worldview Focus Box.
- Science 3 Activity Manual (#298984, ISBN-13: 9781606828830)
- Offers various types of pages to help students master the science concepts from the lessons.
- Consumable for one student.
- Answers are available in the Teacher’s Toolkit CD in the Teacher’s Edition.
- The types of activity pages are:
- Recording pages for Activity and Exploration lessons
- Study Guides—Review concepts for mastery and test prep
- Write About It application questions
- Preview pages—help access students’ prior knowledge
- Summary pages with vocabulary and key concepts
- Study skill, reinforcement, and expansion pages.
- Science 3 Activity Manual Answer Key (#507483, ISBN-13: 9781628562699)
- Provides overprinted answers for activity pages presented in Science 3 Activity Manual (4th ed.) for convenient grading and evaluation.
- The answer key also includes teacher’s notes and references to corresponding lessons in Science 3 (4th ed.).
- Tests for Science 3 (#299032, ISBN-13: 9781606828854)
Has 12 unit tests to evaluate your student’s progress. It is non-reproducible and intended for one student.
- Science 3 Tests Answer Key(#299040, ISBN-13: 9781606828861)
Has the answers overprinted on each Science 3 unit test for easy grading.
More BJU Press Science Subject Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
Life Science 7