A Traditional Christian-Based Science Curriculum for Second Grade
BJU Press Science 2 is a Christian-based traditional textbook science homeschool kit for 2nd grade.
- Encourage development of critical thinking skills and Biblical Worldview
- It covers scientific occupations, living things, environments, fossils, dinosaurs, parts of the earth and how they interact, natural resources, light and shadows.
- Lessons in BJU Press Science 2 are presented within a biblical worldview to help your child develop knowledge of God.
- Hands-on activities and projects help your student to develop science process skills.
- Purchase it as a complete homeschool kit that includes a Teacher’s Edition, Student Text, Student Activity Manual, Student Activity Manual Answer Key, Tests, and Tests Answer Key for Bob Jones 2nd grade Science.
BJU Press Science 2 Homeschool Kit (4th Edition)
Item # bju511667
The BJU Press Science 2 Homeschool Kit, a traditional Christian-based textbook curriculum, encourages the development of critical thinking skills and a biblical worldview. For second grade, your student will learn about topics such as scientific occupations, living things, environments, fossils, light, shadows, and more. Hands-on activities and projects help your student to develop science process skills.
The Bob Jones Science 2 Subject Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Science 2 Teacher’s Edition (#502724, ISBN-13: 9781628560503) has:
- Student pages reprinted in a reduced size.
- Teacher notes and plans are located in the side margins.
- Chapter introduction
- Objectives, vocabulary, materials lists,
- Discussion questions with answers
- Teacher helps
- A Teacher’s Toolkit CD with printer friendly pages has
- Reproducible pages
- Information about science fairs
- Student Text for Science 2 (#502690, ISBN-13: 9781628560480) has colorful photographs and illustrations. Each chapter includes a review section.
- Science 2 Activity Manual (#502716, ISBN-13: 9781628560497) contains reinforcement, review, and enrichment pages in addition to activity pages for recording observations. It is consumable for one student.
- Tests for Science 2 (#502740, ISBN-13: 9781628560510) Intended for one student, the Science 2 Testpack has 12 tests to evaluate your student’s progress. It is non-reproducible.
- Science 2 Test Answer Key (#502757, ISBN-13: 9781628560527) has the answers overprinted on the Science 2 Tests for easy grading.