Traditional Christian-based Physics Curriculum for 12th Grade
Reinforce a Christian worldview with real-world modeling exercise.
- Study classical mechanics, work and energy, periodic motion and wave theory, electricity and magnetism, optics, relativity, quantum physics, and nuclear physics.
- Learn physics with a mathematically rigorous and algebra-based course—to be ready for college science courses.
- NOTE: At least two years of algebra and one year of geometry instruction should be completed before your student starts this course.
BJU Press Physics Home School Kit
Item # bju271296
BJU Press Physics Subject Kit (3rd Edition), a Christian-based physics course, is mathematically rigorous and algebra-based and studies classical mechanics, work and energy, periodic motion and wave theory, electricity and magnetism, optics, relativity, quantum physics, and nuclear physics to prepare your student for college science.
The BJU Press Physics Homeschool Kit (3rd Edition) includes one each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (#259119, ISBN-13: 9781591669333) has a reduced student text with wrap-around margins that contain teaching objectives and schedules; additional information and resources; and answers to all review questions. The support materials CD includes tests and answer keys and digital visuals, completely worked-out solutions to all questions, and more.
- Student Text (#259069, ISBN-13: 9781628562064) introduces students to the world of forces, movement, mechanics and energy; stresses logical problem-solving; and uses math skills.
- Lab Manual Teacher’s Edition (#259093, ISBN-13: 9781591669326)
- Student Lab Manual (#259077, ISBN-13: 9781591669319)
NOTE: For a complete lab experience, additional lab materials purchases may be needed.