Traditional Christian-based Physics Curriculum for 12th Grade
- Reinforce a Christian worldview with real-world modeling exercise.
- Study classical mechanics, work and energy, periodic motion and wave theory, electricity and magnetism, optics, relativity, quantum physics, and nuclear physics.
- Learn physics with a mathematically rigorous and algebra-based course—to be ready for college science courses.
- At least two years of algebra and one year of geometry instruction should be completed before your student starts this course.
- Components are available separately or you can purchase a complete homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press Physics Home School Kit
Item # bju271296
BJU Press Physics Subject Kit (3rd Edition), a Christian-based physics course, is mathematically rigorous and algebra-based and studies classical mechanics, work and energy, periodic motion and wave theory, electricity and magnetism, optics, relativity, quantum physics, and nuclear physics to prepare your student for college science.
The BJU Press Physics Homeschool Kit (3rd Edition) includes one each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition with CD 259119
- Student Text 259069
- Lab Manual Teacher’s Edition 259093
- Student Lab Manual 259077
BJU Press Physics Student Text 3rd Edition
It is recommended that Algebra 1 and Geometry be taken before this physics course. Algebra 2 may be taken at the same time.
Bob Jones Physics Teacher’s Edition with CD 3rd Ed.
Item # bju259119
The Bob Jones Physics Teacher’s Edition with CD has a reduced student text with wrap-around margins that contain teaching objectives and schedules; additional information and resources; and answers to all review questions.
The support materials CD includes tests and answer keys and digital visuals, completely worked-out solutions to all questions, and more.
Teacher Lab Manual
BJU Press Physics Lab Manual Teacher’s Edition 3rd Edition
Student Lab Manual
BJU Press Physics Student Lab Manual 3rd Edition