Traditional Christian-based Physical Science Curriculum for 9th Grade
- Study classical mechanics, work and energy, electricity, magnetism, light optics, the atomic model, elements and compounds, chemical reactions, solutions, acids, bases, and salts.
- Rest assured this academic science course is used successfully by homeschoolers, co-ops, and Christian schools.
- Purchase a complete homeschool kit with everything you need for one student and one teacher. Additional lab supplies will be required if you want to do all the lab work in the course.
BJU Press Physical Science Kit 5th Edition
The Bob Jones Physical Science Homeschool Kit 5th Edition has one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition for Physical Science (#2900791, ISBN-13: 9781606825020) has margin notes. It has helps for preparing lessons, chapter overviews, suggested teaching schedules, and more. The Teacher’s Toolkit CD has extra material including:
- Visual gallery slides
- Section quizzes
- Extra resources
- Handout materials
- Lab Manual resources with an editable Lab Equipment and Materials List spreadsheet
- Physical Science Student Worktext (#286807, ISBN-13: 9781606824641) features:
- Dominion Science Problems-describes a real-life problem solved with science.
- Section objectives and reviews
- Vocabulary terms are in a bold font
- Facets and Information Boxes have extra information
- And more
- Teacher’s Edition Physical Science Lab Manual (#290817, ISBN-13: 9781606825013) has overprinted answers.
- Provides necessary information for each lab
- Has material and equipment list
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- The entire list of materials and equipment
- Student Lab Manual for Physical Science (#290809, ISBN-13: 9781606825006) has two labs per chapter. Printed in full color, the illustrations aid in completing the labs.
- Physical Science Tests (#290825, ISBN-13: 9781606825037) have a variety of question formats.
- Test Answer Key for Physical Science Tests (#290833, ISBN-13: 9781606825044) has overprinted answers on the student tests.