Traditional Christian-based Earth Science Curriculum for 8th Grade
- Count on this quality academic-based earth science course used successfully by homeschoolers, co-ops, and Christian school.
- Study geology, rocks and minerals, fossils, oceanography, rivers and lakes, the atmosphere, weather, climate and climate change, maps and mapping, and a final unit on our solar system, the universe, and space exploration.
- Purchase the traditional Christian-based earth science complete homeschool kit for one student and one teacher. Additional lab supplies will be required if you want to do all the lab work in the course.
BJU Press Earth Science Kit 4th Ed.
BJU Press Physical Science Subject Kit (4th Edition), a traditional Christian-based physical science course, studies geology, rocks & minerals, fossils, oceanography, rivers & lakes, the atmosphere, weather, climate & climate change, maps & mapping, and a final unit on our solar system, the universe, & space exploration. It is used successfully by homeschoolers, co-ops, and Christian school.
The Bob Jones Earth Science Kit Fourth Edition includes one of each of the following:
- Earth Science Teacher’s Edition (#271510, ISBN-13: 9781606820735) features:
- Full color and reduced size student text pages
- Margin notes with teacher answers, additional information, and suggested teaching schedules
- A resource CD with supporting materials such as a large digital image gallery, Google Earth placemark files, a full year lesson plan overview, editable Lab Manual Materials list.
- Student Text for Earth Science 4th Ed. (#271486, ISBN-13: 9781606820704) features chapter openers, information facets and boxes, margin notes, key terms, and review questions.
- Teacher’s Edition Earth Science Lab Manual (#271528, ISBN-13: 9781606820742) features:
- Suggest sources for equipment and materials
- Helps with lab setup
- Covers the principles and background knowledge needed for the lab activities
- Provides suggested answers to activity questions.
- Earth Science Student Lab Manual (#271494, ISBN-13: 9781606820711) was heavily revised to be a true lab manual—not a review activities worktext. Students will identify rocks, make graphs, predict the weather, go stargazing, and launch rockets among the many activities in this action filled resource.
- Earth Science Tests Packet (#271502, ISBN-13: 9781606820728) is one consumable set of Earth Science Tests for one student.
- Tests Answer Key for Earth Science (#271536, ISBN-13: 9781606820759) is three-hole punched and has answers to the printed tests.