Study God’s Design in Nature with the Applied Engineering Science Course
- Completion of one-year science course counts for one credit in applied science for grades 7-9.
- Study God’s design in nature from a scientific perspective.
- Learn how properties of plants, animals, and non-living objects inspired the invention of many products you use every day.
- Save teacher-time with the easy-to-use Teacher Guide—it has tests, answers, schedules, and more.
- The three smaller texts won’t overwhelm your student like a large textbook would.
- It’s easy on your pocketbook.
Applied Engineering Set
Applied Engineering: Studies of God’s Design in Nature Set
Applied Engineering: Studies of God’s Design in Nature is a one-year science course.
Included in the Applied Engineering Set are one of each of the following books:
- Teacher Guide for Applied Engineering 9780890519899
- Made in Heaven 9780890516690
- Champions of Invention 9780890512784
- Discovery of Design 9780890515747
One year applied science course for one credit.
Grades: 7th – 9th
Teacher Guide Applied Engineering: Studies of God’s Design in Nature
With the Teacher Guide Applied Engineering: Studies of God’s Design in Nature, you will use several creation-science books as a one-year science curriculum.
The complete three-hole punched Teacher Guide includes:
- Weekly Lesson Schedule
- Student Worksheets
- Answer Key
- Perforated pages make it easy to tear out.
- Additional teaching helps and insights
Grades: 7th – 9th
Made in Heaven
Made in Heaven demonstrates how engineers and inventors have examined God’s creation to understand and copy His designs in the fields of technology, communications, nanotechnology, and more.
- Did you know that “Speedo™ designed FastSkin®, a swimsuit that mimics the shark’s placoid scales with a sharp-edged riblet design”?
- Could the intricate design of arapaima fish scales be the inspiration for the next generation of protective body armor for military and law enforcement officers?
- Will engineers use the recent discovery of a super strong spider silk to make a better type bulletproof vests?
- Study 32 different ways the designs of God’s creation are inspiring engineers and scientists to create new inventions and technology!
Champions of Invention
In the Champions of Invention, we learn about inventors like Charles Babbage—computer; Michael Faraday—electric generator; and John Gutenberg—movable type/printing press—gave credit for their achievements to God.
Discovery of Design: Searching Out the Creator’s Secret
In Discovery of Design: Searching Out the Creator’s Secret, learn how inventors and design engineers find inspiration in nature for new products and procedures.
- Biomimicry is the term for discovering and utilizing designs from nature.
- Study how God’s design of plants, animals, and non-living objects inspired the invention of many products you use every day.
- Preview Sample of Discovery of Design