Provide Complete Coverage of the CCSS for 5th Grade Math
Aligned to the Common Core State Standards, this is a secular-based fifth-grade mathematics course (no religious affiliation.)
Grade 5 Package
On Core Mathematics Grade 5 Package
The On Core Mathematics Grade 5 Package contains one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Edition Gr. 5 9780547591056
- Student Worktext 5 9780547575209
- Provides additional instructional resources for teachers needing lessons on specific standards or parts of standards
- Flexibility to teach lessons in any order as needed
- If required by your state, it helps prepare your student for national assessments.
- Helps develop procedural, application, and critical thinking skills
The Teacher Edition for Grade 5 features:
- Easy to follow lessons plans for all 100 lessons in the Student Worktext
- Each lesson has small versions of student pages with answers overprinted in red for easy grading.
- Includes teacher support for each lesson.
- A reference column to quickly find:
- Common Core Standard number
- The student workbook pages
- An objective
- An essential question
- Materials needed for the lesson
- Each lesson has
- About the Math background info
- Teach the lesson info
- Practice suggestion
- Softcover with 105 pages printed in B&W
The On Core Mathematics Grade 5 Student Worktext features:
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Lessons that are two pages each
- Directions at the bottom of each page
- Softcover with 200 pages printed in B&W
Topics covered in On Core Mathematics Grade 5 include:
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
- Numbers and Operations-Fractions
- Measurement and Data
These are pretty fancy names for math topics, but it’s all basic fifth-grade math.