Scott Foresman•Addison Wesley’s Secular Math Series for Kindergarten to Sixth Grade
Teach mathematics at home with complete homeschool math bundles—standards/mastery-based and affordable.[Read more…]
Features of Scott Foresman•Addison Wesley enVisionMATH 2011 – Homeschool Bundles Kindergarten to 6th Grade
- Affordable complete homeschool math bundles with everything you need for one student and one teacher.
- Secular math program that masters one concept at a time and includes review of previous concepts in each chapter.
- Math standards based.
- Every lesson includes a problem-based interactive learning activity that builds a concrete understanding of math concepts.
- Step-by-step visual instruction deepens understanding of the concept.
- Grades K-2 feature a “tear-‘n-take tablet” with lessons organized by math topics and includes a workmat and recording space for daily, hands-on interactive learning.
- Grades 3-6 feature step-by-step instruction with sequential illustrations to connect interactive learning with skill and problem-solving practice.
- Student Editions have 20 units (16 for kindergarten) with daily lessons and assessment and review at the end of each unit.
- Units focus on one topic to encourage mastery of concepts.
- Lessons explain concepts thoroughly with visuals
- All levels have the MindPoint® QuizShow on CD-Rom, an interactive multimedia game to assess understanding, track performance, and make learning fun.
- The Teacher Edition CD-ROM has easy-to-navigate sections for Planning, Lessons, and Review and Assessment as well as printable materials such as vocabulary cards, center activities, assessment tests, and lesson masters.
- Other TE printables include games, manipulatives, grid papers, number cards, material guides, and other teaching resources.
- NOTE: Some of the online activities mentioned in the student text are only available to schools at this time.