Extends Algebra and Starts Trigonometry for 12th Grade
Bob Jones Precalculus is a Christian-based traditional textbook precalculus course for grade 12.
- It is available as a homeschool kit.
- NOTE: You will need a TI-83 Plus graphing calculator. It is used all year to build concepts and expand understanding of the material.
BJU Press Precalculus Home School Kit
Bob Jones Precalculus includes topics in trigonometry, polynomials, functions (and their inverses), equations, and complex numbers. New topics include conic sections, polar graphs, matrices, and statistics. This course concludes with an introduction to calculus through sequences, limits, and derivatives.
The BJU Press Precalculus Subject Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Precalculus Teacher’s Edition
(#182626, ISBN-13: 9781579246549)
- Full-color reduced student pages
- Side margins contain: Lesson objectives, Vocabulary, Answers to computational problems, Assignment choices for three tracks: remedial, average, and honors classes, and Resources
- Bottom margins have Teaching Tips, Suggestions for lesson presentation, and Motivational ideas.
- Precalculus Student Text
(#267799, ISBN-13: 9781591669869)
- Student objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- Examples with worked solutions
- Explanations with graphs, etc.
- Precalculus Tests are consumable for use with one student.
(#182592, ISBN-13: 9781579247089)
- Provide assessment opportunities and immediate feedback with Quizzes, Chapter tests, and Quarter Exams.
- Precalculus Test Answer Key has answers overprinted on the student pages for easy grading.
(#182634, ISBN-13: 9781579247096)
NOTE: You will need to purchase a TI-83 Plus graphing calculator. It is used all year to build concepts and expand understanding of the material.