Extends Algebra and Starts Trigonometry for 12th Grade
Bob Jones Precalculus is a Christian-based traditional textbook precalculus course available in a complete homeschool kit for grade 12.
Bob Jones University Press
BJU Press Precalculus Home School Kit, 2nd Edition
Publisher: BJU Press (Bob Jones University Press)
The BJU Press Precalculus Subject Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Precalculus Teacher’s Edition
(#511485, ISBN-13: 9781628563320)
- Full-color reduced student pages overprinted with answers for easy grading.
- Side margins contain: Lesson objectives, Vocabulary, Answers to computational problems, Assignment choices for three tracks: standard, extended, and minimum, and Resources
- Bottom margins have Teaching Tips, Suggestions for lesson presentation, and Motivational ideas.
- Precalculus Student Text
(#299974, ISBN-13: 9781606829349)
- Lessons develop key concepts.
- Provide detailed examples to promote student comprehension.
- Integrate practical applications.
- Each section has a cumulative review.
- Students have the opportunity to use technology to explore mathematical concepts.
- Chapter Introductions preview the flow of lessons.
- Explore mathematics from a biblical worldview in the Biblical Perspectives of Mathematics secions.
- Historical Connection sections consider why math concepts were developed at a particular time and place.
- Data Analysis pages show how math concepts are used in modern applications with hands-on exercises.
- The Technology Corner shows the student how to use graphing calculators and other technologies to create mathematical models and solve problems.
- Cumulative Reviews review key concepts.
- Chapter Reveiws prepare the student for assessments.
- Precalculus Tests (#511493, ISBN-13: 9781628563337)
- Consumable for use with one student.
- Provides 12 chapter tests, 4 quarterly exams, and regular quizzes for each chapter.
- Assessments coordinate with lesson objectives.
- Precalculus Test Answer Key (#511501, ISBN-13: 9781628563344)
- Has answers overprinted on the student pages for easy grading.
- Contains answers and step-by-step solutions for quizzes, tests, and quarterly exams.
NOTE: You will need a TI-84 Plus graphing calculator. It is used all year to build concepts and expand understanding of the material.
Chapters in BJUP Precalculus include:
- Analyzing Functions
- Radical, Polynomial, and Rational Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Functions Trigonometric Identiteis and Equations
- Vectors, Ploar Graphs, and Complex Numbers
- Systems and Matrices
- Analytic Geometry
- Sequences and Series
- Descriptive Statics
- Inferential Statics
- Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals
More Calculus Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Saxon Advanced Math