Manipulatives Help Students Understand Kindergarten Math Concepts
- The homeschool kit includes necessary components for one student and one teacher.
- Teach math interactively with manipulatives.
- Topics include number sense, addition, subtraction, measurement, time, money, and other math skills.
- Review with chapter and cumulative reviews.
- It is colorful but not overly busy.
- BJU Press is using the 3rd Edition for homeschoolers.
BJU Press Math K5 Kindergarten Kit 3rd Edition
BJU Press Math K5 3rd Edition teaches math interactively through the use of manipulatives to help students understand concepts. It has 160 lessons with 22 chapters.
The BJU Press Mathematics Math K5 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition contains one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition 211268
- Student Worktext 211201
- Student Manipulatives Packet 211219
Math K5 Student
Student Worktext Math K5 3rd Edition
The BJU Press Math K5 Kindergarten Student Worktext 3rd Ed. features a farm theme and farm characters. It has two teacher-directed pages to review skills taught in the lesson. Your student will develop an understanding of numbers and how they are used.
Teacher’s Edition Math K5
BJU Press Math K5 Teacher’s Edition and Toolkit CD 3rd Edition
The Bob Jones Math K5 Teacher’s Edition provides instructions for the use of manipulatives to introduce each new math concept.
- The student worktext pages are included with answers overprinted on each lesson.
- Each chapter has an Overview, Review and Cumulative Review.
- The Teacher’s Toolkit CS includes reproducible pages, a Teacher’s Visual Packet, and 1-2-3 WRITE pages for additional number writing practice.
Manipulatives Packet Math K5
Student Manipulatives Packet Math K5 3rd Edition
The Math K5 Student Manipulative Packet contains workmats, animal counters, geometric shapes, and money used in the lessons.
It also has Number Cards, Dot Pattern Cards, a clock and rulers.