A Complete Christian-based Spelling Program for Grades 1 to 6
It is a traditional textbook approach spelling program from Bob Jones University Press. [Read more…]
Spelling for Grades 1 to 6
- Follows phonics rule, uses word groups, and stresses dictionary skills
- Coordinates with the other BJU Press curriculum.
- Use it as a stand-alone spelling course with any curriculum.
- Each BJU Press Spelling Kit contains the Spelling Home Teacher’s Edition and Spelling Worktext for that grade level.
Spelling 1 Homeschool Kit
Spelling 1 Homeschool Kit 3rd Edition
In BJU Press Spelling 1, your student will study spelling word lists that include words with regular patterns, high-frequency words, and some irregular spellings.
Spelling 1 Teacher’s Edition (#296996 ISBN: 9781606828359) features:
- Coordinates all the instruction and activities.
- Reduced-size student worktext pages with overprinted answers
- Lesson notes for the instruction of spelling patterns and rules
- Teach with a Christian worldview.
- 30 weekly spelling tests
- Teacher’s Toolkit CD that includes review pages, instructional aids, review activities & games, and writing activities.
Spelling 1 Student Worktext (#296970 ISBN: 9781606828342)
- Colorful pages have activities such as rhyming, proofreading, dictionary skills, and more.
- Weekly spelling lists include about 10 words.
More Spelling Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool.com
Spelling & Vocabulary 1-3
Spelling Power 4th Ed.
Spelling Workout A-H
Modern Curriculum Press