A Comprehensive Language Arts Program for 5th Grade
Saxon Homeschool Grammar & Writing 5 covers English grammar, writing, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary development. [Read more…]
- Saxon Grammar & Writing 5 is based on the Saxon model of incremental development and continual review.
- Covers English grammar, writing, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary development.
- Also covers topics such as capitalization, punctuation, diagramming, dictionary skills, sentence structure, parts of speech, usage, and spelling rules.
- Content from other subject areas is included in the examples and exercises to help students gain knowledge as they study language skills
Saxon Grammar and Writing 5 Homeschool Kit, 2nd Edition
The Saxon Grammar & Writing 5 Homeschool Kit, 2nd Edition includes one of each of the following:
- Student Textbook 5 9780544044234
- Student Workbook 5 9780544044241
- Teacher Packet 5 9780544044258
Saxon Grammar and Writing 5 Student Textbook, 2nd Edition
The Saxon Grammar & Writing 5 Student Textbook features:
- Each lesson contains instruction with examples, a set of practice questions, and a review set.
- Weekly dictations for practice in spelling and punctuation
- Suggested journal topics for student journals
Preview a Sample at the publisher’s website:
Saxon Grammar and Writing 5 Student Workbook, 2nd Edition
The Saxon Grammar and Writing 5 Student Workbook features:
- Writing lessons introduce your student to key elements of writing:
- Combining sentences
- Constructing essays
- Writing short stories
- Lessons include examples, practice questions, and review questions
- Additional practice for grammar lessons
- Fun silly story activities
Preview a sample workbook lesson at the publisher’s website:
Saxon Grammar and Writing 5 Teacher’s Packet, 2nd Edition
The Grammar and Writing 5 Teacher’s Packet has:
- Answers for all practice sets, review sets, and writing lessons
- Test Masters
- Test Answers
- A schedule for 144 school days