A Comprehensive Language Arts Program For 4th to 8th Grade
Saxon Grammar & Writing covers English grammar, writing, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary development. [Read more…]
- Based on the Saxon model of incremental development and continual review.
- Covers topics such as capitalization, punctuation, diagramming, dictionary skills, sentence structure, parts of speech, usage, and spelling rules.
- Content from other subject areas is included in the examples and exercises to help students gain knowledge as they study language skills
- Saxon Grammar & Writing is also available for 5th to 8th grades.
- View sample teacher pages from Saxon Grammar & Writing 6 TE.
Saxon Grammar and Writing 4 Homeschool Kit, 1st Edition
The Saxon Grammar and Writing 4 Homeschool Kit includes one of each of the following:
Saxon Grammar and Writing 4 Student Textbook, 1st Edition
The Saxon Grammar and Writing Student Textbook 4 features:
- Each lesson contains instruction with examples, practice questions, and a review set.
- Weekly dictations for practice in spelling and punctuation
- Suggested journal topics for student journals
Preview a Sample at the publisher’s website:
Saxon Grammar and Writing 4 Student Workbook, 1st Edition
The Saxon Grammar and Writing 4 Student Workbook features:
- Writing lessons that introduce the student to key elements of writing
- Combining sentences
- Constructing essays
- Writing short stories
- Lessons include examples, practice questions, and review questions
- Additional practice for grammar lessons
- Fun silly story activities
Preview a sample workbook lesson at the publisher’s website:
Saxon Grammar and Writing 4 Teacher’s Packet, 1st Edition
The Grammar and Writing Teacher’s Packet 4 has:
- Answers for all practice sets, review sets, and writing lessons
- Test Masters
- Test Answers
- A schedule for 144 school days