Traditional Literature Kit With a Christian Perspective for 9th Grade
The BJU Press Fundamentals of Literature program is well done. It’s a favorite at Lamp Post Homeschool Store! These complete kits include the components for one student and one teacher. With a proven track record—over 30 years’ experience in publishing textbooks—you can trust courses from Bob Jones University Press.
Fundamentals of Literature Textbook Kit 2nd Edition
Bob Jones Fundamentals of Literature teaches students to be better readers by focusing on the Fundamentals of literature—conflict, character, theme, structure, point of view, and moral tone. Student study American, British, and world authors in four genres: fiction nonfiction poetry, and drama.
The Fundamentals of Literature Textbook Kit for homeschool for 9th grade contains:
- Fundamentals of Literature Teacher’s Edition 2nd Ed. (#259986 ISBN-13: 9781591668893)
- As with other teacher’s editions, they print a smaller version of the student text in full color with Objectives, Lesson Support, Preparation, Teaching Strategies, Scriptural Application, and more in the margins.
- Includes a CD with a variety of teaching helps and additional worksheets.
- Fundamentals of Literature Student Text 2nd Ed. (#259960 ISBN-13: 9781591668879)
Teaches students to recognize and appreciate literary techniques, presents a variety of literary genres, and develops critical thinking skills.
- Tests for Fundamentals of Literature 2nd Ed. (#259994 ISBN-13: 9781591668909)
Non-reproducible for one student and contain questions and answers that draw directly from the textbook.
- Question types include multiple-choice, short answer, matching, true/false, and brief essays.
- It includes a midterm and a final exam.
- Test Answer Key for Fundamentals of Literature 2nd Ed. (#259945 ISBN-13: 9781591668862)
For easy grading, it has overprinted answers on copies of the student test pages.