Traditional Literature Kit With a Christian Perspective for 8th Grade
The BJU Press Excursions in Literature program is done well. These complete kits include components for one student and one teacher. With a proven track record—over 30 years’ experience in publishing textbooks—you can trust courses from Bob Jones University Press. Excursions in literature is a favorite at Lamp Post Homeschool!
Bob Jones Excursions in Literature 3rd Ed. Textbook Kit
This literature course teaches a biblical perspective on six-unit themes–friends, choices, heroes, discoveries, adventurers, and viewpoints. It guides students in reading literature considering a Christian worldview and will learn how to deal Biblically with objectionable elements.
The BJU Press Excursions in Literature Textbook Kit for homeschool includes one of each of the following items:
- Excursions in Literature Teacher’s Edition 3rd Ed., (#244046 ISBN-13: 9781591667155) includes a CD-ROM.
- The CD has a variety of teaching helps and additional worksheets.
- As with other teacher’s editions, they print a smaller version of the student text in full color with Objectives, Lesson Support, Preparation, Teaching Strategies, Scriptural Application, and more in the margins.
- Excursions in Literature Student Text 3rd Ed. copyright update, (#500728 ISBN-13: 9781606829691)
Teaches students to recognize and appreciate literary techniques, presents a variety of literary genres, and develops critical thinking skills.
- Tests for Excursions in Literature 3rd Ed., (#233072 ISBN-13: 9781591665373)
Non-reproducible for one student and contain questions and answers drawn directly from the textbook.
- Question types include multiple-choice, short answer, matching, true/false, and brief essays.
- It includes a midterm and a final exam.
- Test Answer Key for Excursions in Literature Tests, 3rd Ed., (#233080 ISBN-13: 9781591665380)
For easy grading, it has overprinted answers on copies of the student test pages.