Teach Your Child Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary With Words Their Way Level A
Encourage your child to take a close look at words to discover the regularities and conventions of written English needed to read and spell.
Homeschool Kit Level A
Words Their Way: Word Study Level A Homeschool Bundle
Included in the Words Their Way Level A Homeschool Bundle is one of each of the following items.
- Student Word Study Notebook Level A Practice and apply skills in the consumable notebook.
- Teacher Resource Guide Level A covers each lesson with a “Walk Through the Week” overview.
- Presents each lesson plan in a logical and easy-to-follow way.
- Provides additional ideas for sorting, building vocabulary, and using challenge words.
- Word Sort Envelope keeps all of the cut-out word sorts in one convenient location. Attach the envelope to the inside of the back cover of the Student Word Study Notebook.
- Parent Guide walks you through the program by:
- Highlighting the main elements of the student and teacher materials.
- Providing guidance on setting up your lesson plan, pacing, and adapting the curriculum to fit your family.
Words Their Way Student Word Study Notebook Level A
The Words Their Way Student Word Study Notebook Level A keeps children engaged as they practice and apply their skills.
- The notebook features 36 lessons of 4 pages each plus an accompanying activity.
- Study words by cutting, sorting, classifying, and pasting/categorizing them by spelling patterns, sounds, and word families.
- Teach students to better recognize letters, patterns, and concepts in new context with lessons that consist of sorting cards to encourage hands-on involvement.
Consumable softcover notebook with 160 pages.