SPIRE 4A and 4B Illustrated Decodable Readers—10 Different Readers in Each Set
- Each set contains illustrated versions of stories from the S.P.I.R.E Reader Level 4.
- Level 4 covers these skills: ea, -le, oa, ai, ee, oo, igh, ie.
- Each set covers these skills with different stories.
- The books in this series have black and white illustrations.
- The readers are designed with fully decodable test, controlled for phonics and sight word knowledge.
- Use them with the S.P.I.R.E. reading program or as a supplement to any reading program.
- According to the publisher’s website, S.P.I.R.E. Readers are aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
S.P.I.R.E. Set 4A
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 4A Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 4A Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- Basketball Dreams (ea)
- A Great Mess (-le)
- Rob’s Wish (oa)
- Just Like Old Times (ai)
- A Fearful Tale (ee)
- Live Your Dream (ee)
- Shooting Hoops (oo)
- Goofy Zoo (oo)
- Light the Lightening Bug (igh)
- The Oak and the Reeds (ie)
S.P.I.R.E. Set 4B
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 4B Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 4B Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- Kenny’s Visit (ea)
- The Castle (-le)
- Mick and Granddad’s Doughnuts (oa)
- Brother? Sister? (ai)
- A Job at the Ranch (ee)
- The Best Gift (ee)
- The Campers (oo)
- Free! (oo)
- Night Flight (igh)
- Chief and Mouse (ie)