SPIRE 3A and 3B Illustrated Readers have ten different readers in each set.
- Each set contains illustrated versions of stories from the S.P.I.R.E Reader Level 3.
- Level 3 covers these skills: open syllable, ild, old, ind, ost, oll, ay, -ed, -s,-es,-ing, Twin & Non-Twin Consonant Syllable Division, ou, a-.
- Each set covers these skills with different stories.
- The books in this series have black and white illustrations.
- The readers are designed with fully decodable test, controlled for phonics and sight word knowledge.
- Use them with the S.P.I.R.E. reading program or as a supplement to any reading program.
- According to the publisher’s website, SPIRE Readers are aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
S.P.I.R.E. Set 3A
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 3A Decodable Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 3A Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- The Big Catch (open syllable)
- The Bold Robins (ild, old, ind, ost, oll)
- The Rays of the Sun (ay)
- A Day of Play at Black Cove (-ed)
- No Time to Ride (suffixes)
- Helpful Pals(multisyllables)
- The Best (multisyllables)
- A Play (multisyllables)
- The Hump Back Whale (multisyllables)
- A Big Problem (ou, a-)
S.P.I.R.E. Set 3B
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 3B Decodable Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 3B Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- Blake’s Flying Class (open syllable)
- The Fish Pond (ild, old, ind, ost, oll)
- Otters (ay)
- All is well (-ed)
- The Wishing Lamp (suffixes)
- Who Plays Tricks? (multisyllables)
- My Clothes Do Not Fit (multisyllables)
- Sunset Magnet (multisyllables)
- Big Hippos, Small Hippos (multisyllables)
- Ned’s Pout (ou, a-)